really p****d off with pharmacy!

mrs bee

doesn't like the rain!
Went for my normal weigh in today, I always take my shoes/boots off to weigh, today they said from now on everyone must weigh with shoes ON! Anyway, today the scales say I maintained, when I went home I weighed my boots, they weigh 3lbs :eek:so I feel really upset and annoyed that I have on my notes that I did not lose anything when infact I lost 3! Does anyone else have this rule?
Feeling very disheartened today :cry::cry:

from now on only where those boots for your wiegh in so you can be accurate :)

thought I may wear crocs they weigh nothing!! lol
So disheartening though when I KNOW I have lost!!

Don't be disheartened, you KNOW you have lost something, and bloody well done to you I say! Sod the pharmacists and their silly rules, whatever they have written down is on paper only hun.

Look at your charts!! You are an amazing inspiration to me...please don't feel bad, you have done so well...keep going ;):)

Wear crocs next week.. then you'll lose twice as much and it'll be pretty much accurate minus the weight of the crocs.. dont worry.. u know the truth! xx

yeah chick dont worry!!
as ollie said, you will have a bigger loss next week to make up for it :D

Well done anyway - at least you know the truth!

I joined LT this Tues for the first time - and the Pharmacist only had Choc shakes and Peanut flapjacks to offer! All other options out of stock:( wasn't impressed

Thats pants!!
But if your sticking it out on just the two varieties, you will probs be in for a nice surprise when ever you get the rest of the flavours.. I started tuesday too :D
Havent tried the flapjacks yet.. what flavour did you get and what do you thing of them?

i have to wear shoes to weigh too - but that was done from the start. However it was freezing today so i wore more layers and i reckon the weight on the scales didn't look so good! LOL.

what shocked me is that she said 'you have done well, do you want to do anymore?' Hello i am still about 12 stone - of course i want to do more! Its like she hasn't heard of refeed, which is scarey cos i want to do a proper refeed (when the time comes) and then follow the maintenance programme. But i think i'll get that online as she doesn't seem to have a clue! :rolleyes:

:rant2::rant2::sigh:That was not very fair Sorry! I know it must feel really demotivating after your hard work during the week. The bonus will be the extra off next week which will show on the scales.POKE IN THE EYE FOR THE PHARMACIST lol

I had the peanut - The first one I had smelled and tasted revolting i was actually gagging trying to swallow.
But believe it or not I have just had another one for my supper with a pint of water and it was great to actually chew I just pretended I was eating a nice treat lol
hope she gets stock in by my weigh in Tues - will then try coconut - will pretend it is a Bounty:p

i have to wear shoes to weigh too - but that was done from the start. However it was freezing today so i wore more layers and i reckon the weight on the scales didn't look so good! LOL.

what shocked me is that she said 'you have done well, do you want to do anymore?' Hello i am still about 12 stone - of course i want to do more! Its like she hasn't heard of refeed, which is scarey cos i want to do a proper refeed (when the time comes) and then follow the maintenance programme. But i think i'll get that online as she doesn't seem to have a clue! :rolleyes:

lol hey maybe that was her way of telling you that you look great :D
But haha at the fact she doesnt have a clue :)

:rant2::rant2::sigh:That was not very fair Sorry! I know it must feel really demotivating after your hard work during the week. The bonus will be the extra off next week which will show on the scales.POKE IN THE EYE FOR THE PHARMACIST lol

Lmao Matronix.. I can picture you poking your pharmacist in the eye next WI if you have to keep your shoes on :D

Yeayh, my pharmacist asked if I wanted to carry on being that I maintained today? wtf? I didn't maintain!!

Makes me want to defect to CD!

nope Mrs_bee, Tell her to pump off!!
I hate when people are like that!
Was she cheeky about it??

I was just surprised that she said it at all, I have loads to lose still and there is no way I want to stop, she knows that! strange!

Yeah exactly!!
Maybe shes had a bad day lol!!

Going to get a bath here and pamper myself for a while..

Chat soon xx

That seems very unfair.

You are doing soooooo well though, don't let it detract from your acheivements. You did lose weight and you don't need a pharmacist to tell you that, you know better than her ;)

Alex :)

what a stupid rule!!! I take pretty much everything off when i go for my weigh in.. lol kidding. but I take my shoes off.. I take my jacket off.. if Im wearing a hoodie I take that off!
I agree with what ollie said..! and also you know you have lost so I would go with that!...

If only they let us wi naked! lol

Back