• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Really pleased :-)

YumyMumy

Crawling to the finish!
S: 12st12lb C: 12st6lb G: 9st7lb Loss: 0st6lb(3.33%)
I asked my other half to hide the scale from me, as I was compulsively weighing in....3 times a day maybe! as I was getting really close to healthy weight....I was having thoughts of WW! Well Im glad I didnt as I hopped on the scales today and Im 10s 13lbs!!!! I can not remember the last time I was this light?! It feels so good!

He's hid the scales again, and I will be checking in hopefully 10 days for another pleasing surprise! Anybody who compulsively weighs, it definately feels better when you lose big rather than half a pound a day .....Recommended hiding scales :D

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Last edited:

MiniB

Here we go again!
Well done, you have done really well. You must be so pleased with yourself. You will easily get to your goal for your wedding. Not only will you be a yummy mummy but also a beautiful bride. Hope you have an amazing day and keep up the good work. Good on you!

YumyMumy

Crawling to the finish!
S: 12st12lb C: 12st6lb G: 9st7lb Loss: 0st6lb(3.33%)
Thanks MiniB, thats was a really lovely post, it made me feel great :) x

S: 18st0lb C: 15st4lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 39.1 Loss: 2st10lb(15.08%)
well done its worth staying away from the scales isnt it

keep up the good work

x Sharron

S: 20st7lb C: 20st7lb G: 9st4lb BMI: 44.9 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Well done ya!! No wonder your delighted with yourself!! Glad to hear the OH hid your scales, it makes it more worthwhile to see a huge amount rather than a little bit and so many flacuate throughout the day which doesnt help. Im well pleased for ya, gud for ya!!

ChellyWellyBoot

I will be skinny again!!!
S: 14st10.5lb C: 11st12.5lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 23.9 Loss: 2st12lb(19.37%)
well done chick!!! x

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Slim And Save 12
Slimming World 2
Dukan Diet 22
Slimming World 7
Weight Watchers 5