Really pleased :-)

YumyMumy

Crawling to the finish!
I asked my other half to hide the scale from me, as I was compulsively weighing in....3 times a day maybe! as I was getting really close to healthy weight....I was having thoughts of WW! Well Im glad I didnt as I hopped on the scales today and Im 10s 13lbs!!!! I can not remember the last time I was this light?! It feels so good!

He's hid the scales again, and I will be checking in hopefully 10 days for another pleasing surprise! Anybody who compulsively weighs, it definately feels better when you lose big rather than half a pound a day .....Recommended hiding scales :D

Last edited:
Well done, you have done really well. You must be so pleased with yourself. You will easily get to your goal for your wedding. Not only will you be a yummy mummy but also a beautiful bride. Hope you have an amazing day and keep up the good work. Good on you!

Thanks MiniB, thats was a really lovely post, it made me feel great :) x

well done its worth staying away from the scales isnt it

keep up the good work

x Sharron

Well done ya!! No wonder your delighted with yourself!! Glad to hear the OH hid your scales, it makes it more worthwhile to see a huge amount rather than a little bit and so many flacuate throughout the day which doesnt help. Im well pleased for ya, gud for ya!!

Back