Really Proud Of Myself (contains food ref)

princessbunny

well went to my friends wedding yesterday, was allgoing great till the reception i get there and theres just SO MUCH FOOD i nearly diet i battled with my self and my will power for about 30 mins it was the wedding cake that nearly did me in BUT i did it i walked away by god it was hard but i did it :D yay go me xx

Go on yourself girl! Well done, that takes some doing. Huge pat on the back for you. You did good and i bet you feel so much better for it.

i really do, i was so so close though, being around that much food was harder than i thought, i know if i would have eaten anything i would have felt sooo much guilt

Well done chick, you know you can do it!!x

well done there is nothing worse then watching all your friends and family munch away in front of you, so you did really well to stay strong and not give in

thats great!! go you! i think the more you resist things and politely turn down things (No always sounds aggressive !! LOL), then the more powerful you feel!!

well thats what i think! i turned down pizza the other day and i have just turned down cake at work.. carrot cake as well which is my fave. but i am sat here with my big bottle of water.. feeling powerful... and lighter!! lol

GRRRRRR
:p

Back