Really quick question regarding BARS

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by arcticmonkeys, 21 October 2008 Social URL.

1. arcticmonkeys

arcticmonkeys Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hi all, I've been struggling along on CD SS for the past week (with the odd helping of chicken) and seeing my CDC tomorrow, please can someone inform me the pro's and con's of introducing bar's tomorrow rather than leaving it another week? I think it may be the only thing that can possibly help motivation at the moment.

Hope this makes sense, I'm having to rush.

Thank you!

AMx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

They can delay ketosis in some people; the act of eating chocolate could kickstart cravings; you might hate them; doing two weeks of just liquid ensures best losses - straight into ketosis, flushing out everything!!

Better to start the bars than to eat!

4. cicerone

cicerone Cambridge Diet Counsellor

Start Weight:
    11st0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I had bars from week two,and it never affected my losses. You have to do what feels good for you. x

5. andju

andju I lurve lurve lurve bars

Diet:
    slim and save
    I had bars from week 2 also it depends how you are really if you feel they are going to make you want to eat,dont bother with them
    xx

6. Hollyhoo

Hollyhoo Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st13lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    5st7lb(30.68%)
    Diet:
    CD
    I didn't start on the bars till week 5 and must admit they don't fill me up as much as the shakes. But saying that they are still great to chew on. I have about 5 a week now.

7. Dogtanion

Dogtanion Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st3lb
    Diet:
    ww
    I had bars from the beginning of week 3 - but found they slowed things down so I now only have two or three a week at most - they are handy for throwing in your bag if you are out and about. Soon be able to have them - if you choose x

8. Smudge321

Smudge321 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st9lb
    Current Weight:
    16st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante WS
    I was soo looking forward to the bars and I have had 2 in total - a cranberry one and a peanut one.

They were okish in week 3 for me but now in weeks 4 and 5 I don't like them at all and found even the thought of a bar makes me eeuugh now.

Same with the porridge for me - loved it at first and now can't take it.

Weird how taste buds change lol

Last edited: 16 June 2011
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.