Really scared

doingitwell

I posted something earlier about not losing any weight and thinking I have gained a pound. That was like a day or two ago.

My weigh in is tomorrow and I am really worried. What if this diet doesn't work for me? I am scared that I won't see the results even though I am following it to the letter.

I know that I've lost inches since the last weigh in and it's been my time of the month etc. but I am getting really anxious.

I don't feel like giving up but I am starting to think negatively about the whole thing. I mean what IF I am the one in million who sticks with the diet and loses hardly anything.

:cry::cry::cry:

Don't worry hun, it's physically impossible not to lose weight on the Cambridge if you stick to the plan. Your body cannot be resistant to it, simply not a possibility so please try not to let it stress you

xx

Thank you so much Porgeous. I do believe you it's just being really slow I think. What if I lose a pound a week? It will take me ages! Arghhhh!

I think I need to calm down- getting hysterical.

Also I keep thinking that my CDC will think I've cheated or something. I feel like I'd be letting them down. Weird I know.

I have to be positive and stop bloody weighing myself!

Bless you, but yes step away from the scales missus! :D Sometimes you will get big losses and sometimes little ones but it will average out to a stone per month. Just keep going, try not to worry and see what your WI brings.

Bless you, but yes step away from the scales missus! :D Sometimes you will get big losses and sometimes little ones but it will average out to a stone per month. Just keep going, try not to worry and see what your WI brings.

Lol. Ok, I will. It's just that I keep reading where people have lost 30lbs a month...:jelous:

I know you are right though. I will do as you have suggested.

Thanks alot. You're great!

Absolutely - step away from the scales! I have a fridge magnet from the States with that message.
We have all worried before the first weigh-in and been convinced that we are the only person that CD won't work for. A bit like the time I joined Slimming World - the other new joiners lost a few pounds and I lost a pound. Now I see that I would have probably lost more the next week but I got disillusioned and gave up.
You will do very well on CD and enjoy good losses. Let us know how you get on at first weigh-in.
Good Luck!

Absolutely - step away from the scales! I have a fridge magnet from the States with that message.
We have all worried before the first weigh-in and been convinced that we are the only person that CD won't work for. A bit like the time I joined Slimming World - the other new joiners lost a few pounds and I lost a pound. Now I see that I would have probably lost more the next week but I got disillusioned and gave up.
You will do very well on CD and enjoy good losses. Let us know how you get on at first weigh-in.
Good Luck!

This is my second weigh in. I lost 9 pounds the first one ( that was 4 days in). I get weighed on the 4th day of my week so to speak. I can't get to my CDC any other day.

So wk 1= -9

wk 1 4/7 = - 0 ( i think)

I know the week isn't fully up and it was my TOTM but I keep thinking I should have lost more by now.

Now I probably sound crazier than before. Lol. I am just paranoid I think.

I will let you know how I get on tomorrow- 11 days in.

Thank you also for your encouragement. :)

Hey hon
Well done 9 lbs is a fantastic loss in 4 days..
Your doing fab and if you stick with cd you see the results which you obviously have done..
Every week before my wi I used to get nervous and panic that I would not lose and I did not stray from the diet once..
Our body sometimes works in weird ways you could plateau one week but if you do then it would come off the week after.
Look at the bigger picture hon..
Keep smiling your doing fab x

Hey hon
Well done 9 lbs is a fantastic loss in 4 days..
Your doing fab and if you stick with cd you see the results which you obviously have done..
Every week before my wi I used to get nervous and panic that I would not lose and I did not stray from the diet once..
Our body sometimes works in weird ways you could plateau one week but if you do then it would come off the week after.
Look at the bigger picture hon..
Keep smiling your doing fab x

Thank you so much.

....and in the end I actually lost 6 pounds. My CDC also emphasises looking at the bigger picture.

I know you're right:)

Congratulations on the 6lb loss, thats amazing and you must be thrilled. As said, you simply cannot fail on this diet if you stick to it, thats not to say its always easy to be virtuous but the quick results are so worth it. I weigh daily so know how hard it is to 'ignore' the scales, but could it be that yours are dying or not working properly. Sometimes a fresh battery can help. Keep it up, you've chosen the right plan and you can get to where you want to be. Its only now that I start to believe that and its a great feeling. xx

Back