Really slow weight loss in first week.

I find that I am a slave to the scales and weigh at home constantly and it's a bad idea. My scales don't seem to match to my CDC either so my losses are usually different to what I expect from my scales. My first week I thought I had lost about 5lbs and it turned out to be 9lbs!!! I hasten to add that my losses have been much smaller since, but you never can tell until you get an official weigh in as others have said. Good luck and try not to get too hung up - you will see the scales move very soon.x

Really sorry, I posted before I read your last post. Please don't be disheartened, you will see a bigger loss next week. It can't fail. I feel like a tactless idiot for my last post now! Stick with it hun. Big hug.x

Thanks Sazzle. Im finding it hard, when I feel emotional like this I usually eat....I have struggled with cravings and if I hadnt of told loads of people I was doing it, I think Id have just had a binge and packed it in.
Im determined, and hopefully next week will be better.

Good on you! That's the spirit! I wasn't going to tell anyone that I was doing this at first but ended up telling loads of people and I'm glad I did actually because it keeps me going knowing that they'll know if I pack it in! Whatever works I suppose! Let me know how you get on next week.x

It will be ok! It has to be!

Hiya, I only lost 3lb in my first week and 3lb in my second week so i'm a slow starter as well, i'm in week 3 now and sticking to it and hoping for a bigger loss! I think this may be my week!! but either way i'm happy the scales are moving in the right direction for a change!! it will all b worth it in the end!! :) xxx

I think some people just loose weight more slowly than others, I think....according to my Wii, its 5lbs this week, but Im not sure on that, will see tomorrow for WI no 2!
Anaya, have you had inch loss? I have lost 7" in total in 11 days.

Yep i think so, unfortunately i seem to be one of the slower ones!

Wow thats fab!! 7" from 11 days!! people do seem to say that if you lose inches u tend to lose less weight and vice versa!

I know i have had inch loss as my clothes are looser for me, i'm at that awkward inbetween stage where my size 14s are baggy and the size 12s just too tight! i'm not sure exactly how many inches i have lost though..

Good luck for your second weigh in! let me know how you got on!! my third weigh in is this saturday, mine seems to be moving quite slowly again this week as its 3lb so far and i have been stuck there for the last couple of days! will see what tomorrow morning brings!

Back