Really sore tummy.....

minnie_me

I'm on day 6 and just wondering if anyone else experiences this? My tummy has been so sore the past two days (windy cramps), but just in the evening time. I have mild IBS-D and this seems to have made it slightly worse. I know most people get constipated on this, but I've gone the other way, lol.

Just wondering if anyone had this in the first week and if it will pass??

maybe its just related to your toilet habit? I know when Im the opposite of constipated I can have some horrid pains too ? As long as its not unbearble id go with the flow, if it gets too much see your doc and let him know the diet your following xx

Thanks yumymumy, it just seems to be a bad flare up of IBS. It's really awful at the moment and I feel like :cry:pain is terrible.

I wasn't able to even think about having the last shake today. I'm just trying hard to forget about the pain and then go to bed.

I really hope this is a one off as I couldn't put up with a flare up like this every week.

Hi Minnie-me,
hope you are feeling better now. I also had diarrhea for the first 2 weeks, but these last two it has settled down and for now all is normal. I hope all will be well tomorrow and this is just a small glitch for you. Best of luck.
Doirin

Doirin, thanks :)

Unfortunately it got really bad. I was awake most of the night with really bad tummy pains. I think my stomach is inflamed as that's how it feels. It's happened to me once before, all part of the lovely IBS.

I haven't even had diarrhea the past two days, so I think this is just a bowel spasm related to my IBS and the change in my diet (an known trigger for IBS) !

This will probably last most of today too which means I won't be able to have my shakes.

I have IBS as well, and also had a bout of Diarrhea (sp) do you take anti spasmodic tablets ? I take buscopan for gall stones but they have really helped my IBS as well

Hi Minnie me, I had this in the first week. Stomach was terrible, cramps (doubled up)really bad hot sweats and pain. I too suffer a little bit with IBS. At first I thought I had caught a bug, but now I think it was probably my change in diet. I only had the one flare up lasted a couple of days hope it helps to know it settled down and I have not had it again.

Back