Really Struggling Please Help Me!!!!

Mizzbecx

Hello everyone,

I've never posted on here before but I'm really struggling with slimming world!!

In March I was at my target weight and really happy, I've now moved in with my fiancé and with loads of parties and holiday my weight has crept up and now I am over a stone off target.

Three weeks ago I pulled myself together with the slimming world diet and thought I'd really done so well, to only lose one pound and the same happened the next week. I know everyone says to be happy with a pound but going from what I was eating to doing so well I just couldn't find any motivation so I didn't go last week.

I now just feel really down and just think I will never be able to get back to target, this time last year I could lost 3-4lbs in a week, now I just can't get my head around why I can't, I'm not doing anything different.

Also my fiance is going to have to work away in the week, I was wondering if I am down about this and not thinking positive is holding me back? I was also wondering if I keep my syns for a Saturday night when my weigh in is on a Monday does this not help?

Has everyone else been in a similar situation or has anyone got any advise as I'm just about to give up......

Mizzbecx said:
Hello everyone,

I've never posted on here before but I'm really struggling with slimming world!!

In March I was at my target weight and really happy, I've now moved in with my fiancé and with loads of parties and holiday my weight has crept up and now I am over a stone off target.

Three weeks ago I pulled myself together with the slimming world diet and thought I'd really done so well, to only lose one pound and the same happened the next week. I know everyone says to be happy with a pound but going from what I was eating to doing so well I just couldn't find any motivation so I didn't go last week.

I now just feel really down and just think I will never be able to get back to target, this time last year I could lost 3-4lbs in a week, now I just can't get my head around why I can't, I'm not doing anything different.

Also my fiance is going to have to work away in the week, I was wondering if I am down about this and not thinking positive is holding me back? I was also wondering if I keep my syns for a Saturday night when my weigh in is on a Monday does this not help?

Has everyone else been in a similar situation or has anyone got any advise as I'm just about to give up......

Hi!

The first thing I want to say is that saving your syns isn't something I'm against, but I wonder if the timing might be an issue? Might be water retention from the syns a few days earlier? I always save any indulgence for as close to just after weigh in as possible, so the bloat is gone.

Otherwise, the only advice I can give you is to hang in there! Maybe you can start a food diary on here for some more specific pointers. Don't give up, those pounds do add up :)

Back