Extra Easy really struggling plz help

marlenep

hi all im new to this site. i joined slimming world at the beggining of feb this year lost 4 lbs in my first week on the extra easy plan its been a slow loss for me ive managed to loose 11lbs altogether so far. recently ive found im really struggling, im either maintaning, or gaining. i feel like im loosing the will to carry on with it now. does anyone have any ideas as to how to get me back on track and find my motivation again plz ? :wave_cry:

thanks in advance

i dont get on very well with her shes one of those that helps who she wants to help and everyone else dont really matter but i live out in the sticks and her group is the easiest to get to as i dont drive :(

hi all im new to this site. i joined slimming world at the beggining of feb this year lost 4 lbs in my first week on the extra easy plan its been a slow loss for me ive managed to loose 11lbs altogether so far. recently ive found im really struggling, im either maintaning, or gaining. i feel like im loosing the will to carry on with it now. does anyone have any ideas as to how to get me back on track and find my motivation again plz ? :wave_cry:

thanks in advance

Hello, is there a reason why you are gaining? do you know why? or is it unexplained gains? x

i guess im not doing as well as i thought i was its not very often i go over syns my friend who is also doing slimming world with me thinks im not eating enough but i feel like im eating more than enough. i normally loose about 1lb a week but last few weeks ive had a maintains and gains i would post my diarys so u all could see what ive eaten but consultant likes to keep them for some reason

i guess im not doing as well as i thought i was its not very often i go over syns my friend who is also doing slimming world with me thinks im not eating enough but i feel like im eating more than enough. i normally loose about 1lb a week but last few weeks ive had a maintains and gains i would post my diarys so u all could see what ive eaten but consultant likes to keep them for some reason

Can you not post what you have eaten today from memory? may be able to help you that way :)

sure for breakfast i had 2 bacon , scrambled eggs(milk from allowance), mushrooms baked beans and 1 slice whole meal bread 1/2 heb
lunch 1/2heb wholemeal bread topped with lettuce and ham followed by a mullerlight yoghurt 2 mini merigunes (1 syn each) and a banana
tea was a mcdonalds chicken salad and diet coke
snack i had 6 rich tea biscuit fingers (6 syns)
tea
diet coke
water

sure for breakfast i had 2 bacon , scrambled eggs(milk from allowance), mushrooms baked beans and 1 slice whole meal bread 1/2 heb
lunch 1/2heb wholemeal bread topped with lettuce and ham followed by a mullerlight yoghurt 2 mini merigunes (1 syn each) and a banana
tea was a mcdonalds chicken salad and diet coke
snack i had 6 rich tea biscuit fingers (6 syns)
tea
diet coke
water

Firstly, have you synned the chicken salad from McDonalds? I'm pretty sure it's synned, someone should confirm though.
Secondly, what day are you doing? red, green or ee? x

no i didnt syn it as it was grilled chicken no dressing and plenty of veg i didnt know it could be a syn :/ im on the extra easy plan x

I think the McDonalds salad has syns hunny. Are you drinking plenty? x

no i didnt syn it as it was grilled chicken no dressing and plenty of veg i didnt know it could be a syn :/ im on the extra easy plan x

Maybe i'm getting confused with something else but i'm sure its around 2 syns even without dressing. Someone should confirm though. No idea why it's synned, must be something added to it x

yes i drink loads ive gone from 3 sugars per cup of tea to sweetners fizzy pops i now only drink diet coke instead of what used to be loads of normal coke, or free 7 up and i drink either water or sugar free juice. errruughhh damn mcdonalds !

Salad, Grilled Chicken & Bacon Salad, per portion 1.5syns

Just checked syns for you so not too bad! xx

oh thank god for that but would of thought it was syn free considering no dressing grilled chicken and plenty of veg ...little confusing lol

They might cook it in something with syns, it is McDonalds after all hehe x

well yes this is true but i thought i was being really good having salad while everyone else muching on burgers and nuggets etc i will defo remember the syns tho next time im taking my own salad with me lol

well yes this is true but i thought i was being really good having salad while everyone else muching on burgers and nuggets etc i will defo remember the syns tho next time im taking my own salad with me lol

at the end of the day, at least you didn't opt for the burgers and nuggets and stuck to a low syn/healthy option which feels impossible when you're in McDonalds. Be proud of that on it's own :)

Last edited:
no its not its good actually and its filling too so cant really grumble at that but will find out off my little brother what they cook the chicken in etc as he works there. thanks ladies i really didnt know it was a syn. thanks lizzie i am proud as i do like mcdonalds and its never easy when the kids sit and offer what they no longer want but i managed to stay away from temptation. i just need to get my motivation back ive been loosing really slowly and altho i dont want huge loss each week i would like it to be a little more than a pound or half a pound.my friend is as naughty as she likes and she still looses like 2.5lb each week.....slightly jealous actually lol

Back