really struggling today and pains

natalieann

Silver Member
hey all well today im in a ratty mood, gobbing at kids, cant be bothered to do anything, feel like poop......and i really want to eat something, just some toast, it doing my head in, i miserable today..........

also im also getting a lot of lower pains, like kidney tummy pains, is this normall???? and the bleeding is really getting me down........i dont normally bleed on the implant but on this diet i do, ive been very light all week thr first week and half but now im into my 3rd week and have been heavier none stop, its really anoying me now

all im craving is healthy food like chicken salad etc, ive been brill up till now, not been really botherd at all and im also finding it hard to fit al my shakes and water in last few days......:(

Hi Natalie

Sorry to hear youre not feeling too good. Its really hard especially the smell of toast arrrggghhh.
You've come this far, don't give up. Try to keep yourself busy. I find a coffee or pepermint tea, makes me feel a bit better.
As for the bleeding I can't really offer any advice, sorry, but it won't be forrever. Maybe take some paracetamol.
I have been getting pains when taking the senekot, its not nice, but I know I would be so depressed on any other 'slow' diet.
Keep your chin up girl. Hugs.
Emma x

:grouphugg:

Hi i am only a newbie 5 days in today... you have to kick those thoughts out of your mind, the will erase all the good you have done and your results are amazing. i understand how you are feeling tho i had to sit thro everyone getting drunk and ordering out but were gonna be in our amazing size 14's yaaaaay.
Nat xXx

I don't know what to suggest either but how abut getting out and about? It's not a bad day for weather near me, how is round your way? How about getting together a blanket and a few bottles of water for you all and go to the park? The baby can have a roll around and the others a good run, whilst you sit and dream of being thin? hee hee. Hope things pick up soon for you. x

Hi Natalie

Sorry to hear youre not feeling too good. Its really hard especially the smell of toast arrrggghhh.
You've come this far, don't give up. Try to keep yourself busy. I find a coffee or pepermint tea, makes me feel a bit better.
As for the bleeding I can't really offer any advice, sorry, but it won't be forrever. Maybe take some paracetamol.
I have been getting pains when taking the senekot, its not nice, but I know I would be so depressed on any other 'slow' diet.
Keep your chin up girl. Hugs.
Emma x

:grouphugg:
yeah hun i know what you mean, i get so depressed on slow diets, ihate losing a lb each week, ive lost 17 now and it would have taken me months to do that normally

Hi i am only a newbie 5 days in today... you have to kick those thoughts out of your mind, the will erase all the good you have done and your results are amazing. i understand how you are feeling tho i had to sit thro everyone getting drunk and ordering out but were gonna be in our amazing size 14's yaaaaay.
Nat xXx
well done on getting to 5 days hun and being so positive, i dont even think it mental ones today, i do feel so hungry, so hungry i feel sick at the thought of a shake.........:(

I don't know what to suggest either but how abut getting out and about? It's not a bad day for weather near me, how is round your way? How about getting together a blanket and a few bottles of water for you all and go to the park? The baby can have a roll around and the others a good run, whilst you sit and dream of being thin? hee hee. Hope things pick up soon for you. x

and yeah hun that sounds like a lovely idea, just a shame my mums on her way up and im waiting for a gardener to come and give me a quote on sorting my jungle lol

im stuck indoor n it drives me mad, last night i thought right im gona sort all 3 bedrooms and sort out some stuff to sell on ebay as ive just bought my 5th pram in 6 months lol and need to sell the others, but it comes to it and i cant be bothered to take the pics, upload and list, today i cant be bothered with anything

Hun,

Its the week 3 blues. Have a look back at older posts and you will find loads of people struggle a bit on week 3.

My personal opinion is that is the bodys last ditch attempt to get you to eat.

Stay strong and I promise it will pass. I went through it myself and didnt cave in to food and the next day or day after I was fine again.

You have done so well up to this. You can keep going. You have proved you are strong by staying on it so far. YOU CAN DO THIS!!!!!

Niamh xxx

thanks hun i do feel better now after all your comments

Hiya honey, hope you feel a bit better now. I really struggled through the third week, but it is worth it!
Just think how far you have come already, if you stop now you will have to go through the horror of getting back into ketosis,as well as getting yourself geared up to start it all over again.
Have you seen your doc about the bleeding? Thats bound to be making you feel low.
Maybe you are trying to do too much too soon? Perhaps give yourself a day of pampering and rest, it might make all the difference.
Hope things get better soon, big hugs :hug99:

Hiya honey, hope you feel a bit better now. I really struggled through the third week, but it is worth it!
Just think how far you have come already, if you stop now you will have to go through the horror of getting back into ketosis,as well as getting yourself geared up to start it all over again.
Have you seen your doc about the bleeding? Thats bound to be making you feel low.
Maybe you are trying to do too much too soon? Perhaps give yourself a day of pampering and rest, it might make all the difference.
Hope things get better soon, big hugs :hug99:

yeah the 3rd week is hard ill admit, its been my hardest yet, so im gona get through it i am.......no not seen doc, as ive read many others on here are the same, this is my 3rd implant and i very rarely bleed on it, thats why i love it so much grrrrrrrrrrr

and im not even exercising this week, i did do a bit of wii fit last week but none this week, and as i have 3 kids 6, 5 and 6 months, i never get to sit down lol, itd always one that wants something:eek:

id love a day of pampering but sadly no chance

cheers babe i do feel bettter but i havent had my 3rd shake yet, im starting to hate them now

Wow! I never knew about these 'Third Week Blues' but this is the week I'm having major mood swings and craving naughties. Thank goodness now I know this is what everyone goes through.
I've also found I'm bleeding on this implant more. I didn't bleed at all with my last one until close to it running out but this one it's bleeding at some point each day so I can't even go swimming and my sex life is suffering. It's making me feel low too :cry: Thankfully after I cheated on friday I've been very well behaved and have lost another 3lbs.
Keep chin up, we're all here fot you to chat to and vent frustrations to :D

I do feel so sorry for you as it seems that you find LT a struggle all the time. But try and focus on the great results you get from it!! Patience is the big thing with this diet. WE all have to try and stay the distance with it and just stay strong. Keep active and busy, when you feel like caving in, just go do something else!!!

Wow! I never knew about these 'Third Week Blues' but this is the week I'm having major mood swings and craving naughties. Thank goodness now I know this is what everyone goes through.
I've also found I'm bleeding on this implant more. I didn't bleed at all with my last one until close to it running out but this one it's bleeding at some point each day so I can't even go swimming and my sex life is suffering. It's making me feel low too :cry: Thankfully after I cheated on friday I've been very well behaved and have lost another 3lbs.
Keep chin up, we're all here fot you to chat to and vent frustrations to :D

you sound just like me hun, the bleeding is poop, i hate it
well done on the 3lbs

I do feel so sorry for you as it seems that you find LT a struggle all the time. But try and focus on the great results you get from it!! Patience is the big thing with this diet. WE all have to try and stay the distance with it and just stay strong. Keep active and busy, when you feel like caving in, just go do something else!!!

i dont find it a stuggle all the time love, forst two weeks i was fine, its just all this week and today i ate half chicken nugget and 6 chips off my kids lefttovers now i feel like poo but have lost 3 lbs since tuesday.........im worried now about ketosis but oh well up and onwards

Back