Really Struggling Today

maro11

I am really struggling with CD today and have eaten 3 oatcakes. Oh No!!
Trying to potty train my two year old - very stressful for me, she thinks its a game of can Mummy find the puddle.
I need to distract myself but it's too cold to go out.
Bother
Hope everybody is having a better Monday.

Oh, how I know how you feel. My 3 yr old decided it would be funny to poo in one of his toys in his room - but wouldn't tell me where - so i literally had to follow my nose !!! urgh !

Anyway, get out the crayons/paints and indulge with your 2 yr old. focus on you and your 2 yr old and the urges will pass - most of all - move away from the kitchen/food area - you DON'T need any of it - and will only regret it. Its 3pm - keep focussed - no more food !

good luck. xx

Thanks nerac123, well I did not eat anything else after that except for my CD soup. really pleased that I did't let it turn into a big binge.

Just noticed your post now!! Hope you have a better day today - keep focussed like nerac says!

Thanks nerac123, well I did not eat anything else after that except for my CD soup. really pleased that I did't let it turn into a big binge.

Well done for staying strong !! ... i have been on here most of the day - I've been trying to work, but with 2 kids running around under my feet mithering - husband not really doing much its turned into a stressful day. Gonna stop 'working' soon and spend some quality time with the kids - eventhough the house is a tip !

Sorry to hear you ate :(

But sounds like your not letting it phase you and carrying on!

Caren... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA you poor thing hahahahahaha

Back