Really struggling today

Dietkitty

Rebel without a calorie
I'm on day 6 and I've had a headache every single day that pain killers wont shift. I'm having 3-4 litres of water and it's not helping.
I'm wondering if switching to the other plan and having an evening meal would be best?
But would that mean not being in ketosis and constantly hungry?
:break_diet:

Hi Dietkitty
poor you it is hard isnt it !!! I remember my body really threw teddy out the pram around day 6 and I nearly gave up, but after looking on the threads and getting some support I stuck with it and here I am on week 5 and 20lbs down full of energy and feeling fab.It is totally up to you but I would keep trying for a little longer It may be coming off the carbs , Sugar or both but sometimes it just takes a little longer for the body to adjust but you will come out the other side feeling and looking great, give yourself loads of pamper time and dont be so hard on yourself this is a really hard diet to do feel proud of yourself and imagine what everyone will be saying to you in a couple of weeks when they notice your body shape changing. good luck let us know how your getting on xxx

Hi Dietkitty - I have an evening meal, I just make sure it's very low carb so I don't come out of ketosis. It seems to work for me, but of course we're all different and you do need to be very careful and honest with yourself about how many carbs you're having!

But if your headache is being caused by the switch from glycogen to fat burning whether you're doing it your way or my way it shouldn't make any difference! Sorry not to be more helpful. Definitely worth sticking at tho - I really think your headache will go very soon.

Hi there - it was 8 days of headaches for me followed by aching legs.
Stick with it - it will soon be over and then it's so much easier.
Best of luck - keep us posted.
xx

Thanks for the support Ladies.
I have PCOS which apparently makes the body processes carbs into sugar rather than energy then store as fat, so it's possible that this is the reason for the headaches - a double whammy lol. I just can't remember it being so bad on LL.
I'm sticking with it and haven't lapsed. One day at a time :)

Back