really struggling today

x.squiggy.x

I have been on the plan 100% for 3 weeks and i have enjoyed it all up until today! i don't know what is wrong with me i just want to eat all the wrong food! if i have what i want it will take me 20pp into my weekly allowance which i know i can use but i feel bad for it!! I just feel so confused today!!!

I had the same thing on Wednesday. Was on week 3 and had been really good but just felt like eating everything in sight for some reason, really strange??? I managed to resist ..cups of tea seemed to help and I'm glad I did, it passed but its so hard!! U can stay on track but do you know what it won't be the end of the world if you go over, back at it 2moro when hungry phase has passed. Good luck!

Thanks. I feel alot better now and have made a more sensible choice for my dinner now. I think it finally hit me that its not going to happen over night and it will take some time!

I know!! That's the hard bit!! But we'll all get there in the end (hopefully!)

Motivation and noverty it wears off, just keep in mind the scales and everyday is a new one forget how long you've been on it and when it's really tough have a little if what you want or you may blow it.
Remember we all have days like this xx

I was feeling the same yesterday; and just broke in to my weekly points (think it had something to do with the fact I started today; and I always get hungry before I am due on) but, that is the benefit of the weekly points. I think we all have off times - I certainly do; when I just want to eat stodgy junk and nothing else will do and you think 'stuff it, i hate being on a diet' but then those days do pass and you get back in to it - I'm sure you will be the same :) xx

Im still having one of those days! Already ate my daily points allowance. I know its not going to be easy and i may not have a loss every week but i will be gutted if i have put on! its going to be a bumpy ride!

Wow I'm having the same I'm on week 3 too. Cant fill myself today at all. I'm just about to go to bed so I don't eat anymore.

Back