Really struggling today!

*lil*

Gold Member
I have a sore throat and a terrible cold. Feeling pretty miserable. It's times like this I'd send hubby to the chippy and make him stop at the garage for chocolate & crisps as well!
Luckily he's at work because we are each others own worst enemy! If we sense weakness we normally agree to break the diet ! Not this diet, but all the numerous ones before!! I only started last Tuesday lol and still have 24lbs to go so I can't really break it anyway!

Maybe adding a meal would be the answer but I'm scared to because I've only lost 3 lbs so far and losing weight is so important to how our lives will pan out!!

Moan over I think :)

I've been on add a meal all week and still lost 5lb, all I have been having is a bowl of tuna / chicken with cucumber / lettuce and cabbage and balsamic vinegar - yum yum!

If you feel that bad then have a lovely early evening! Don't sucumbe to fish n chips, my hubbie brought some home the other day and even though initiallly they smelt gorgeous, the underlying smell was pure grease, that was what I focused on and it made me feel sick.

Hang on in there hun and you will get what you deserve!

Tx

I havnt given in :) distracted myself! Thanks for the help, I might try some having 1 meal a week as a treat, but I will stick it out this way as long as possible! I feel thinner and I'm not bloated! And not being bloated is good!! Xx

twenty four pounds isn't a long time on this diet, stick it out, and chips are just potato in fat,

If you really need to eat something get some chicken and have a nibble, think no carbs, have a look at the add a meal stuff xx

Stay strong, remember all those things your craving will still be there when your a skinny minny, only you may not want them after all your hard work ;)

Ah thanks ladies! I survived the night sin free! Sore throat seems better this morning, so it's just a cold to deal with now! Yay feeling more positive today!
Hope everyone else is doing well? & looking forward to weigh ins??!! :)

glad your feeling better:)

Back