Really Struggling today!!!!

slimwannabe

Silver Member
So have had good morning as had bar for brekki as we were out already and had vanilla shake for late lunch so am not hungry but am however very very bored!
Have cleaned out rabbits,tidied house and am sooo tired haven't the energy to do anything else but the boredom is getting to me now - could sooo eat something I know I shouldn't right now :(

This worries me as I know it's this kind of eating I need to stop doing/thinking and finding something else to fill the boredom gaps.

Am on my own with kids this eve as Hubby is out on the beer and can't go anywhere as am waiting in for my eldest daughter to get back from london (and I know she won't have her keys)!

Wish I could just go to bed now and sleep away the time lol x

Hi Natalie,
Sorry I've only just noticed your post (its been 2 hrs :-( ) Hope you are ok! Its definately harder at the weekends for me or when hubby is out.
I spend vast amounts of time online, eBay, Daily Mail etc. I have also taken to choosing my clothes style for my target weight... Sad I know, but keeps my mind focused. I have always chosen clothes because they fit my shape and hide my lumps & bumps. I don't actually know what I like!
Hope this evening passes quickly for you and tomorrow isnt so tough. You'll feel great tomorrow for getting through it though!
Anna x

Hi anna
Well ended up sorting washing, cooking kids tea (and didn't touch leftovers) oh and sorted through daughters clothes in her wardrobe so de cluttered a bit lol.
Am ok now thx as just had my pasta and plan on headimg to bed with mr kindle once kids are asleep.
I find posting on here just helps pass that dodgy moment!

Thank you for replying, think I was close to crying at one point in a panic xx

Hi anna
Well ended up sorting washing, cooking kids tea (and didn't touch leftovers) oh and sorted through daughters clothes in her wardrobe so de cluttered a bit lol.
Am ok now thx as just had my pasta and plan on headimg to bed with mr kindle once kids are asleep.
I find posting on here just helps pass that dodgy moment!

Thank you for replying, think I was close to crying at one point in a panic xx

Aw bless ya! I know what you mean it's horrible when you're bored and start thinking about food. This forum is good for distractions. I like Anna's idea of looking at clothes for her new slim body! Ill have to try that one x

Thing for me is even when I lose all the weight I still have massive legs so still struggle really bad with clothes.
Just not very positive today :(

Hey Natalie!!

Hope you stuck it out and are feeling better today and not as bored??

You can definately dress for your shape though as you say if you have big legs - have a look online and find clothes styles and advice for people with your body shape?? that could really give you a confidence boost!

I do agree with you chelly.think im gonna be panic buying an outfit just before this wedding lol and problem is that in town its all sale rubbish everywhere or shops for ppl who are a size 6! X

I know exactly what you mean!! No matter how much weight i lose I'm always a size 14 maybe a 12 if I'm lucky yet all the shops seem to be size 10s and under!!! Lol

Back