Really struggling :(

I am finding it so so hard to keep to my routine at the weekends. I work full time Mon-fri and it's absolutely no problem at all having my 2 shakes a day and a healthy meal in the evenings, however on weekends it all goes out the window.

I have really let myself down this weekend and basically just eaten crap, telling myself "It doesn't matter, it's the weekend" but I know it DOES matter and come my weekly weigh-in (tuesday) I know i'm going to be disappointed :cry:

Sorry to leave such a depressing post I just needed to get this off my chest and try to give myself a kick up the rump a bit to stay on track next weekend....

Well all you can do now is learn from your mistakes...Maybe on friday night you should pre plan out your meals for the weekend by writing them down and putting them on the fridge...and once every two weeks plan a meal out with your family or by yourself...but pre plan what your going to have on the menu and go about 200-300 over your normal dinner in cals. or maybe have a small dessert instead of eating a bunch...because you need atleast once a week a nice treat for all your hard work or you will have slip ups like this weekend. Goodluck hun!

It has happened now and you cant change it!! You have done the right thing and came on here for the support and motivation to carry on again!!

I think everyone has a blip! Last weekend I had a wedding and went total OTT but I got straight back on track on the monday! I weighed as usual on Tuesday and lost a pound! Glad i didnt put on or sts but its annoying as I prob would have lost more!!

As caloriefree said plan out your weekend thats what I have done this weekend and I have been fine but I must say its easier when you have no plans eg meals or nights out!

All the best and come on here if you are struggling, def gives me motivation!!

xx

We all let ourselves down hon don't worry, my worst is when i've been out drinking and decide that a burger and chips is the best way forward!!

I have managed to get round that little one now though, 1/2 a pizza is about 300-400 cals (obv dependent on pizza) so I cut them in half before I freeze, then before I go out I cook one of the halves so that I know that i've got something tasty waiting when I get home, just sacrifice my snacks that day to make up for it!

Wow, thanks for the replies, it really is nice to have some online support from people in the same boat, as none of my friends are dieting and my fiance certainly isn't! Thanks again :)

Back