Really Struggling!

NewYearxNewMe

Hi!
I said that i would start on January the 4th but i didn't do it..i'm still eating the same and not getting enough exercise :cry::cry:

Info-

Weight:I thought i was 13 stone but my wii fit is weighing me as 12 stone 8lbs?

I miss breakfast! :break_diet:
(always do this if i am having something in the morning its junk)

I don't get enough exercise:(
(hopefully the wii can help a little with the exercise)

i'm quite a fussy eater :(
(i usually dont go to the shops :(..and i haven't got a clue what to eat thats healthy!)

Any advice?
:cry::cry:

Hi there. The fact that your Wii shows you lower is positive. You need to decide which scales you are using and stick to them. In relation to the healthy eating, if you really have no idea then it might be worth following a plan such as weight watchers etc to give you the insight you need into making better, more healthier choices. We started on the 4th too on our thread "new start..." so feel free to join us if you need some encouragement/motivation. All the best x

Hi there. The fact that your Wii shows you lower is positive. You need to decide which scales you are using and stick to them. In relation to the healthy eating, if you really have no idea then it might be worth following a plan such as weight watchers etc to give you the insight you need into making better, more healthier choices. We started on the 4th too on our thread "new start..." so feel free to join us if you need some encouragement/motivation. All the best x
Thank you Sabina :)

Back