Really struggling

marshma

Silver Member
Hi all,

I have been doing WW for just over a year, I am still finding it really hard to adjust to the pro points and have lost no weight since before xmas , i have managed to stay the same since then. I have lost 2 stone but have another stone to lose before i am in the middle of my healthy range but the way this is going i don't think i will get there. Has anyone else really struggled. I also go on holiday for nearly a month in 2 weeks so wanted to lose a bit more before i went

It is hard to make the conversion - you have to try and stop yourself thinking along the lines of the old ww plan and totally embrace the new one as a whole new way of thinking when it comes to food. I've found with the pp plan that basically, carbs are to be strictly limited and protein is the way forward! If I eat too much "junk" (yet still sticking within my points) I dont lose very well, but if I replace the junk with fruit or healthier option snacks then I have bigger losses. I find that I have to eat AT LEAST 5 portions of fruit and veg a day in order to get a good loss!

If you want to write down a typical day's food diary (or two) then I will try and help critique it? Sometimes just writing down a couple of day's food diaries can really help you to see where you may be going wrong xx

Thanks, well this morning I had crunchy nut cereal and a glass of orange juice (tbh i never normally have orange juice just really fancied it today)
for lunch I had a chicken and cucumber wrap (ww wrap) with a light choices choc mousse and a plum
Tonight I will be having salmon , veg and a tiny amount of rice.

My breakfast and lunch are generally the same every morning except weekends where i will have scrambled eggs and spaghetti but my dinner will change , i never go over my points though

Back