Really struggling...

Mackie197

This post may be moved, but I'll take my chances as I'm really in need of the support from you lovely peeps. :sigh:

Unfortunately I fell off the wagon over the weekend big time.. and I'm finding it really difficult at work today to refocus..

Words of wisdom from everyone gratefully appreciated. I know I'd be stupid to throw it all away, considering I'm almost half way through. I dont know whether it's because it's Hallowe'en, because that little devil on my shoulder is beating the angel that's been there for the last 8 weeks!!!

HHHeeeeeellllpppp!:mad:

Hey hun , don't beat urself up over falling off , at d end of the day we are all human , but u just remember how well u are doing up to now , and think of all them lovely smaller size clothes u be shopping for in another few month , just try Ur best to get back to tfr , I know u can do it hun , you'be been doing it for 8 weeks , go u x x

Chin up hun - Im on day 9 and I am feeling hungry :(
I have had a few cheats, not huge, just ham, ham and more bloody ham! (I have no idea why ham is my target) I also sneaked in a chicken noodle soup!
But I am back on tfr, struggling, but I am still here :) - I just keep reminding myself of the reasons why I am doing this in the first place *wedding dress!!* It kinda makes it that little bit easier.
But, what you have to keep in mind too is: '..short term pain for long term gain..' everytime something tempts you or if you feel like just jacking it all in, remember that it is only temporary :)
We're all here for you too xx

Clock it up 1 meal at a time ...don't even count it as days! That makes it sound like a long time honey. You've done so well so far...were all here to help you get to your goal :) x x x

Thanks everyone, I just think it's the old self sabotage coming into play again.....I'll have a very stern word with myself and take it one shake at a time :)

Hun.... forgive yourself and move on!!! Your only human.... You can do this hun!!! Its not easy no-one is saying it is.... But like you say.... your half way!!! You CAN do it!!! You've proved that!!!

Think of Christmas.... Love and strength to you!!! XXXX

Hi don't give in stay focussed. Don't dwell on the blip, remember you haven't failed or broken anything you've done brilliantly already and are still doing brilliantly.

Take each day as it comes and dont worry. I'm into my 3rd week I felt like giving up a day or so ago, but it wasn't hunger it was just boredom and missing the habit of eating.

There should be no physical hunger pangs as your/our bodies are being fuelled with an over abundant amount of energy source (our fat) and it is ready and constantly available. The fat is being burned every minute of every day that we're TFR, so don't give in to the habit of eating just remind yourself that food will be there whenever you finish TFR (which isn't forever) and you'll be thinner, healthier and happier for it.

Good luck and keep up the good work.

PS post regularly the replies will really motivate you. They helped me when I was struggling.

Hay Mac don't worry about it- it's only a mistake if you don't learn from it. Pick yourself up dust yourself off and distract yourself...

Think about whay you fell off and how to aviod it in the future- where you tired? Had you drank enough water? Had you missed a shake? Was it TOTM? Was it a food you find impossible to resist?

If you know the answer then remember it. Maybe make yourself a motivation scrap book with picture of your progress to date with a pic of an outfit you will buy when you get to goal??

We all know you can do it and are all here for you birdie!!

Thanks everyone...I managed to stay 100% yesterday, but really worried for my weigh in tomorrow...Oh the shame of putting on. Mrs JK, the reason I failed was because I was cooking a dinner party for friends and I gave in and it just carried on into Saturday.The think is, I felt terrible too, so back on the shakes, 100%! Thanks for all the support, and sending virtual strength, it seems to be working!!

Honey- it's good to identify why, now you know to aviod that for a few weeks and if you are doing it again to up the water and even take an extra shake to fill you up...

Well done for getting back on and you go girl!!

Back