Really struggling

anitajane

I there has anyone any suggestions I am on 32 points I exercise 3 times a week or four I have lost 18 lbs since end of feb but have come to a plateau where am not loosing I eat all my 32 but only go into some of my weeklies do u think am not eating enough thanks for looking anita

I'm new to WW but from other diets maybe try upping your food a little. Also drinking lots and lots of water helps me.

Hope you find something that works, nothing worse than trying your best and not getting the results you want x

I've seen some people have great losses when they eat all their dailies and all their weeklies :) Could try that? Or maybe you should be on less points? More water helps too. If your exercising, are you eating your exercise points? Not sure if that would help but I know on calorie counting when people exercise they eat up the cals.

HTHs xx

If you're exercising a lot I'd suggest eating a bit more to be honest. You need to feed those muscles. I use all dailies and weeklies and AP and have been losing 1-2lb now since. I jog 3-4 times a week.
What I do is use all my weeklies at the weekend & then from monday to friday I'm good as gold :)

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

I agree with the last two replies!

Have you been on 32 dailies since you started or is that your current allowance? Because if you haven't adjusted your daily allowance to take into account your 18lbs loss (amazing btw) you may need to reduce your points to the correct amount for your stats.

As others said it could be the exercise, maybe try more filling and energising foods to help fuel your body.

Back