Really struggling :(((

nix192

ive had such a bad week and feel like a big fat pig:sigh:. Done so well i lost almost 3 and a half stone since end of july and felt amazing but this week after 1 thing and another ive fallen off the wagon big time:mad:.
Today has been the worst ive really binged and feel like ive put about a stone back on im so so fed up.....

Hiya i couldn't just read and not reply. I wish i had amazing words of wisdom for you but Im only on day three of ww myself-though I've done it and other diets many many time in the past!
Firstly- Three and a half stone in three months that is fantastic and makes me feel way more confident about all the weight i have to lose!
You've done so so well so far so just draw a line right under any blips and get excited about losing however much you've got left-Im on my phone so can't see stats but think by Christmas you could have x amount of weight off.
Write down meal plans for the next week and get excited to stick to it :)

Thankyou so much for ur reply i know i can do it but sometimes its hard. good luck with ur journey looks like u have done amazing already too...

Hi Hun,
You've had a bad week, try and put it behind you. I bet we have all had some bad experiences on our weight loss journeys. Good for you by coming clean about it. You are only human after all. Start afresh 2morro again and I bet that there is only a few pounds in it.
You have come so far on your AMAZING journey. BE PROUD. you deserve to be.xxx :bighug:

hi we all get times like this, and a bad week is nothing, honestly draw a line under in now and Carry on, I know it's tough and nothing tastes as food as slim feels so just keep that in mind, I managed to screw up big time by losing loads of weight losing control and then putting all the weight back on and then some, and trust me there is no worse feeling than that if I could turn back the clock I would not done it. just get back on the wagon now and the damage yoive done will be undone in a week's time. well done on your weight loss so far it's amazing and very inspirational. just give yourself a kick up the bum and move on, good luck you can do it!!! believe in yourself xox

Back