Really testing myself today

hobnobsmummy

Silver Member
I'm making Dairy free Chocolate Flapjacks for Hubby to take into work (they had been requested aparently lol)
Every now and again on "team" days they have to take food in so Hubby usually takes something homemade.

I've had a lick of the spoon and they are now cooking in the oven, I am going to cut them up and put them straight in the tin so I dont get tempted to eat any of them! they are by no means fat free lol.

hobnobsmummy said:
I'm making Dairy free Chocolate Flapjacks for Hubby to take into work (they had been requested aparently lol)
Every now and again on "team" days they have to take food in so Hubby usually takes something homemade.

I've had a lick of the spoon and they are now cooking in the oven, I am going to cut them up and put them straight in the tin so I dont get tempted to eat any of them! they are by no means fat free lol.

Good Luck!!! I've made fudge twice in the past 3 weeks for different reasons & not touched it. Now hubby is asking me to make cheese straws but not a chance cos I know 100% I'd not resist, I'd eat the bloody lot!!!

ate a few crumbs that fell off but they are all safely in the tin now! Just need to stay there till tommorow morning....

Mmmm
Mmmmm
Flapjacks and fudge *salavates like Pavlos dog*

Mr Butter wants tablet making im
Staying firm
N strong saying no!!!

aren't you good not eating them. dont think i would have the self control not to eat something yummy i made. well done you

Hubby forgot to take them into work this morning, they are calling my name from inside the tin....EVIL Flapjacks. Still havent given in :)

Ooh no if I have a small bit that will set me off wanting the rest, best not to have one at all lol.

Back