really trying

pestydebz

Hi all i'm still here ok been to spain ate lots i was really tring to go 100% tfr but failing badly i have only lost 8lb so far i'm not suprised i havn't lost more . i keep reading your posts but im just a kidding myself so im just going to come back in the new year 100%
i havn't and never will give up trying i hate being fat my friend gave me some money for my birthday and said go and buy yourself a new xmas dress i went i tryed and nothing fitted well one did i looked like old hag it looked better on the hanger ..so i will keep trying and keep reading and come back after new year full of vigor (and food ) :mad:
well done everyone for your battles so far your all are my insparation to prove it can and will be beeten
thanks everyone

debz x

Hang in there Debz, you'll get there, enjoy your Christmas and try not to go too far with the food and then come back in the New Year and give it 120% :)

Set yourself a date to come back Debz, and get fully prepared to start.. Cut out the coffee and carbs, start drinking more water etc.. A lot of us are coming back in the New Year, so we can all start with renewed vigour... As Ella said-try and not go too overboard at Xmas, and it won't seem so daunting... Come on Debz.. You can do this!!! x x

hey debz, as Su said there will be lots of us back in the new year..plus a considerable amount of newbies im sure... so take it easy over christmas.... Im refeeding next thursday and coming back on the 2nd january. Ive alreay told myself that there will be limited carbs and little to no 'goodies'. Alcohol wise, im sticking with my pinot grigio and vodka and diet cokes,,thats all... i dont want to come back having put on lots of weight and im sure neither do you. So why dont you make a goal for january. for example your current weight is 229..so why not say....ok i want to get to this weight...and then when i weigh in at new year i want to be the same or below that weight...
thats what im going to do... i want to get to 14.5 and stay preferably stay there over christmas...:)
best of luck whatever you decide to do..but remember the support is here and will always be here..dont be a stranger...xx

hey hun i hope you find the strengh to get on the wagon in the new year. you will be amazed with your results good luck hun x x x

Good luck for next year's start....wiseone....some of us fools will still be here over xmas.!:D

Back