really upset!!

jellybeans

well its my 12 day and i am really struggling i really want food so badly lovely smells coming from the kitchen im actually picturing my self eating it.:cry:

Oh Jellybeans!! Poor you....try to do something different away from the family....suggest having a nice soak in the bath with a glass of sparkly water....snuggle up with a trashy mag or dig out a good DVD....anything to avoid the call of the fridge....you CAN DO IT!!! Hugs!!!

i just feel really negative and emotional i know i wont treat i just feel down tonight :cry:thanks for your support though! think i would cheat if it wasnt for you guys and your great advice!! x

Hey Jellybeans, hope your doing ok... I had a bad evening the other night so I just called a Friend for a chat on the phone for awhile... I know its hard bit we will get there..:grouphugg:

xxx

Hope you got through the evening ok! Hugs!!

Hey Jellybean, the last few days iv been the same.
its only my second wk today im a little better it is hard but it'll all be worth it in the end!

hey guys thank you so much for all your support!! feeling a bit better today got my weigh tommorow!
so glad i didnt cheat what would i do with out you lot!! xx:D

Back