Really want to pick!!!

bo_lady

Hey everyone,
I am struggling today!! Not even sure why??

I keep thinking about food, and in my head playing the well you dont really need to be on this diet anymore you can just join ww now!!!!

I dont want to I want to stay on this diet and get it all off!!!!

There we go now I have said it lets hope I can stop thinking about it, I need to find something to keep me busy, work is boring today and got my interview tomorrow and keep thinking and worrying about that!!!

Thanks
Anna.xx

Try splitting your packs or bars to see if that helps.
Or otherwise go somewhere where there is no food!
Try brushing your teeth - I lose the craving for food in my mouth when it tastes minty.

Hi Anna. i feel the same way u do, have done for a few day's.. but believe me it's nor worth it, once u start it's hard to stop. good luck with the interview.

Hi Anna

Hang on in there... splitting packs is great advice, or drink more water and also the teeth brushing... I find that chewing Extra gum helps get rid of the urge to pick... you've done so well so far... keep going and you won't regret it. :) If really desperate then have an extra pack. Do your best not to pick at food as it so easily ends up snowballing into a big pig out and then the guilt etc... not worth it at all..

Hope you manage to think about something else.. what about dreaming about a holiday somewhere when you are at goal and how you'll feel ? Happy thoughts to you and hoping it gets easier again x

Back