Really want to pick!!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by bo_lady, 7 August 2007 Social URL.

1. bo_lady

bo_lady Full Member

Hey everyone,
    I am struggling today!! Not even sure why??

I keep thinking about food, and in my head playing the well you dont really need to be on this diet anymore you can just join ww now!!!!

I dont want to I want to stay on this diet and get it all off!!!!

There we go now I have said it lets hope I can stop thinking about it, I need to find something to keep me busy, work is boring today and got my interview tomorrow and keep thinking and worrying about that!!!

Thanks
    Anna.xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Sambucca

Sambucca Gold Member

Start Weight:
    20st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    9st0lb(43.9%)
    Diet:
    Gastric BYpass
    dont pick at anything Anna. Trust me, once you start picking its hard to stop.

You have done so well to lose 30lb in 5 weeks. Dont listen to the chatterboxes that are telling you WW is for you. It would have taken you 4 or 5 months to lose 30lb on WW.

Stick with it. You are doing great

4. flirty40greeneyes

flirty40greeneyes Busy busy busy!!

Start Weight:
    15st3lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(9.39%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    Try splitting your packs or bars to see if that helps.
    Or otherwise go somewhere where there is no food!
    Try brushing your teeth - I lose the craving for food in my mouth when it tastes minty.

5. Linda5111

Linda5111 I can do this.

Diet:
    slim and save
    Hi Anna. i feel the same way u do, have done for a few day's.. but believe me it's nor worth it, once u start it's hard to stop. good luck with the interview.

6. FatFairNForty(ish)

FatFairNForty(ish) Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    11st10lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge - Sole Source
    Hi Anna

Hang on in there... splitting packs is great advice, or drink more water and also the teeth brushing... I find that chewing Extra gum helps get rid of the urge to pick... you've done so well so far... keep going and you won't regret it. :) If really desperate then have an extra pack. Do your best not to pick at food as it so easily ends up snowballing into a big pig out and then the guilt etc... not worth it at all..

Hope you manage to think about something else.. what about dreaming about a holiday somewhere when you are at goal and how you'll feel ? Happy thoughts to you and hoping it gets easier again x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.