really worried about the monthly weightloss:(

pixar

has to be done this year
I ordered my 1st exante mixed bumper pack on thursday night 14/04/11 which is due on monday. This is my 1st time on a vlcd diet, never done any of the shakes like LT, LL, CD etc.. i was enticed by this diet because of the 'quick' weight loss as im on a tight time schedule and going away soon. i have done other diets in the last 6 weeks inc sw, ww and low carb which helped me shift off 2 stones. Im worried I might not be able to loose the approx 1 stone a month with total solutions due to the fact that i have lost a fair amount of weight in a short period of time and plus i only have 2 stones to loose to get to target. i contacted exante and told them my concerns and mentioned i had dieted and already lost 2 stones and that my bmi was 27.5, but they were adament i should still loose approx 1 stone a month, just worried, even if its not 1 stone, im happy with even minimum 10 pound a month, anything less ile start to panic:((( has anyone found that even after loosing a couple of stones, exante still gave them approx 1 stone a month weight loss? will i still get the 1 stone approx even though im only 2 stones away from target and have already lost 2 st or should i aim for like 10 lbs a month??? advice would be really appriciated xxx

I think you'll be fine, I've come from SW (where I only lose weight very slowly, but it had been coming off for around 3 months) and have a couple of stone to target. Been doing Exante for 6 days and after 4 had lost 6lb, although I haven't weighed myself since. I do think it'll come off for you, it's so extreme compared to ther diets. Good luck.

Hi ya i also had 2 stone to loose when I started , the first month I lost a stone n since then I've lost working solution n lost average of 2lb a wk , allrhough I'm not as strict as I could be , I've got about 10 lb to go to goal I know if I got focused again I could do it in 2-3 wks , I just need the motivation lol good luck with your journey , you can't not lope weight on this diet it's fab xx

Pixar you need to stop worrying so much about this. You seem really hung up on the possibility you won't lose good amounts on this despite reassurances in numerous threads. You need to go into this in a positive frame of mind. You're having 600 cals a day it's impossible not to lose

Thing is if you do it 100% there is no way in the world you could lose more on any other diet so just go for it and take whatever losses you get as the best that were possible - you can't do any more ... good luck xx

thanks for the support guys, i really should stop worrying:(

Back