Really Worried

smiles123

Hello

i'm having my fisrt weight in and im really worried that i have put on weight. i just dont feel good after my first week on the SW diet.

i have consummed so much free food and have satuck to the diet and syns, but by head is convinced that i havent lost anuthing. im really worried and anxious.

is it normal?:confused:

Know exactly the feeling as I normally feel nervous before my weigh in and it's already 11 weeks that I've been on SW. Let us know how your WI goes :)

I posted pretty much the exact same post the night of my first weigh-in......!
I lost a pound and a half.
you will be fine!!
xx

Its normal to feel as though you've put on as all of us did when we first started!! Its because theres so much you can eat that you feel naughty. Also the complex of every other diet that leaves you starving constantly just to shift 1lb, and after feeling satisfied all week doing SW its quite hard to understand that you could possibly be losing anything. If you've stuck to the plan 100% you will have lost

Good luck at WI let us know how you get on!!

xx

i get this before every wi ... you'll be fine! let us know how you get on! x

THANK YOU! im just really nervous, i feel bloated and just cant get my head around the fact that i can eat soooo much and lose weight (if i do that is!) i should really be greatful.

jkust out of caution, IF i do put on weight, does that mean i stop or carry on?

i will update you as soon as i get weighed.

Fatimaxx

Definately carry on!!! If your still worried after WI take your food diary and speak to your consultant, they can then advise you if you've gone wrong. You can mix up your days rather than just doing one type.

This weight loss plan is for life, you should always carry on if you gain.

xx

How did you get on? It's normal to feel nervous! X

i stayed the same. notthe best but definately not the worst!!!

i think my body just needs to get used to eating so much food, it just doesnt feel like im on a diet, which can only be a good thing.

how did you guys do?

i think my body just needs to get used to eating so much food, it just doesnt feel like im on a diet, which can only be a good thing.

how did you guys do?
It's good to see you're staying positive as like you say not the worst! I've only been doing SW for a few weeks but like you I don't feel like I'm on a diet at all. If I do STS or have a small gain, I've already decided to stick with it and try other things till I get it right. Good luck with your next WI you may find you lose a fair bit after STS, like you said maybe your body is just adjusting.

how did you guys do?

Not bad- think of the positive that at least you didn't gain!
Will only know tonight...but not feeling too confident this week.

Don't worry about STS! You're right, your body does need to adjust! I was a bit disheartened in my first couple of weeks as I'd stuck to it 100% and lost 1.5lb then 1lb and my friend who was cheating like mad and eating well over her syns lost 7lb in her first and 2lb in her second!! But I've perserved and lost 21lb in 13 weeks which although not a breathtaking rate, I'm more than happy with it because if I lose another 21lb in another 13 weeks thatll be 3 blinkin stone and I've eaten tons of yummy food every day!! Can't turn my nose up at that!! I also doubt myself every single week because I've felt so full and sometimes I feel bloaty like I haven't lost but I usually do! (Bet I won't tonight though now I've said that- sod's law!!) X

Back