realw need some help

Hi, I'm starving I need something to eat I've looked at sole source plus and think I need to move to this stage. What is best tuna or 2 eggs and do I have them with a packet or do I drop a packet. I'm on day 29 of sole source and not cheated once. Thanks x

Iwillloseit said:
Hi, I'm starving I need something to eat I've looked at sole source plus and think I need to move to this stage. What is best tuna or 2 eggs and do I have them with a packet or do I drop a packet. I'm on day 29 of sole source and not cheated once. Thanks x

I would suggest looking at what foods you can have on the ss+ you can have two eggs some veg or salad I think, have you got your book with all the steps in?? This is really useful and tells you how many shakes/soups ect.

Well done on nor cheating though, how much weight have you lost?? Xx

Due to get weighed again tomorrow but it was 22lbs off in 24days. Tomorrow will be day 30 and weigh in day so I'm hoping the eggs don't screw it up. Have you any experience of sole source plus x

Having an egg or two won't do anything, it's pure protein and won't affect ketosis at all. I quite often have an egg or two if I feel I need it and it doesn't make any difference to weight loss or anything. Enjoy it! X

Iwillloseit said:
Due to get weighed again tomorrow but it was 22lbs off in 24days. Tomorrow will be day 30 and weigh in day so I'm hoping the eggs don't screw it up. Have you any experience of sole source plus x

Hey that's really good!
Apparently having eggs wont effect your ketosis or weight loss, my CDC said if I was starving and couldn't last either have tuna or eggs :)
Not done ss+ yet I have been SS for nearly a month :)

Iwillloseit said:
Well done, how much you lost?? It's brilliant but mentally challenging isn't it x

I am on day 21 and have lost 18lbs :)
It's really good but some days I could really do with having food but I do resist as I have a lot to loose (6 stone) so want to loose three stone before I go to the next step.
Yes it's very challenging

How much do you want to loose??

I want to lose another 3stone 11lbs from my last weigh in so I'm still a long way away but I'll get there. I've just had 2 eggs and some salad leaves with pepper and paprika. It was heaven. I'm officially moving to ss+ now I was going to wait for another 10lbs but my body had started telling me to eat something. Good luck, let me know how you get on x

Iwillloseit said:
I want to lose another 3stone 11lbs from my last weigh in so I'm still a long way away but I'll get there. I've just had 2 eggs and some salad leaves with pepper and paprika. It was heaven. I'm officially moving to ss+ now I was going to wait for another 10lbs but my body had started telling me to eat something. Good luck, let me know how you get on x

I think I will be same as you when I have lost another stone and half I will probably introduce food and move to ss+
Good luck with your weigh in I hope it goes well, will keep in touch :)) xx

Back