Reasons to lose weight in 2009

louale

Silver Member
Hey All,

Thought I'd start a thread listing the 'Reasons to lose weight' and see how long it will grow.

Thought it would be a good thing to read through when we're having a bad day, moment and may help us Jan starters - well I know it will help me for sure.

Please cut and paste, then add any of your own reasons.

1. Increased Confidence
2. Fit into all those clothes again
2. Feel fitter and healthier
3. Wear that summer dress and not that black t-shirt that covers all my bits lol
4. Walk into a shop and not bother to look at the sizes, as I know they'll have it in my size and it will look 'good on me' LOL!

Louale x

1. Increased Confidence
3. Wear that summer dress and not that black t-shirt that covers all my bits lol
4. Walk into a shop and not bother to look at the sizes, as I know they'll have it in my size and it will look 'good on me' LOL!
5. Be able to buy long boots and get them over my calves!

1. Increased Confidence
6. Go swimming and not be embarrased about my gut
7. Go to the gym and not get chest pains after 5 minutes
8. Wear the shirts I bought too small a few weeks ago
9. Feel confident in meeting new people
10. No longer have life dictated by or planned around food

1. Increased Confidence
11. To be able to get flung around in the bedroom (hehe) or just generally!! 'I' want to be the girl that sits on the guys shoulders to get a better view!!
12. To not worry about finding 'that' flattering angle for photographs.
13. To be able to pick my own style, rather than being dictated to by the ranges in plus size shops.

Will keep thinking!!

14. look fab in my wedding dress( personal goal for me as get married in august! GULP)
15. be able to look good on the beach in july for hol.

sorry forgot to paste....
1. Increased Confidence
11. To be able to get flung around in the bedroom (hehe) or just generally!! 'I' want to be the girl that sits on the guys shoulders to get a better view!!
13. To be able to pick my own style, rather than being dictated to by the ranges in plus size shops.
14. look fab in my wedding dress( personal goal for me as get married in august! GULP)

Hopefully thats better!

1. Increased Confidence
16. to be able to put a tick mark next to all of these items....I just did!
17. to sit in an airline seat and be able to curl up
18. to love who looks back from the mirror
19. to not be the odd one out

1. Increased Confidence
20. To be able to think about starting a family etc - getting pregnant - without being "high risk" - i.e. having a healthy pregnancy and being a happy, active mother :)

1. Increased Confidence
20. To be able to think about starting a family etc - getting pregnant - without being "high risk" - i.e. having a healthy pregnancy and being a happy, active mother :)
21. To go swimming with my little ones and not have to wait till no-one is looking for me to quickly get in the pool LOL!
22. To walk past a shop window and stop and look at my reflection, instead of looking away (probably personal to me, because I'm sure no-one is as mental as me).
23. To not be the 'fat mum' in the park, play ground

1. Increased Confidence
21. To go swimming with my little ones and not have to wait till no-one is looking for me to quickly get in the pool LOL!
22. To walk past a shop window and stop and look at my reflection, instead of looking away (probably personal to me, because I'm sure no-one is as mental as me).
23. To not be the 'fat mum' in the park, play ground
24. To make my kids proud of me.
25. To actually truely like myself.

BL & Pete - So glad to know that I'm not alone on that one lol!

Louale x

Back