Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Reasons u hate being fat/or reasons to be slim

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by wannabefitatthirty, 1 August 2011 Social URL.

1. wannabefitatthirty

wannabefitatthirty Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    I have seen others write reasons for losing weight and thought i would write mine, not only to help me (which it will) but maybe help or motivate others
    I want to lose weight because.....

I always get asked when im due, im not pregnant, just fat and it hurts, and i must look it cos i get it alot :-(

To make me proud of myself, and my oh and children

Im fed up of choosing clothes that are flattering /or covers my tummy well, rather than if i actually like it. Im in my twenties (just) and i wear clothes that dumpy middle aged women wear (i always see them in same tops etc as me) i love fashionable trendy clothes but cant wear them as im too fat :-( cant go in topshop :-(

I can workout easier and its less embarrassing

Im fed up of being the fat one, i was having a get together with friends recentely. And for a giggle we decided to make a human pyramidz

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. wannabefitatthirty

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Sorry my daughter pressed send to early

As i was saying, we did human pyramid and whilst everyone was deciding who went wear it was assumed i would go at bottom, which is only fair as im biggest, but i thought, i hate that i cant even have a choice, i know its silly.
    Also when on holiday with my slim partner, a life guard made me sit in front of a water ride as i am obviously bigger than him. It made me feel rubbish :-(

I hate having my pic tagged on facebook! It upsets me and they always get an awful angle :-(

To not look like the honey monster in pics of my oh and i, he is very slim and i just look huge next to him :-(

4. Chunkeymonkey

Chunkeymonkey Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st12lb
    Current Weight:
    15st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st11lb(24.1%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet SS
    I dont want to feel left out at university and want to have the best experience possible, which means being thin! (ner)

5. wannabefitatthirty

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Theres nothing worse than having slim people all around u and feeling the 'fat' one. Not good :-( hope u acheive what you want to :)

6. Chunkeymonkey

Start Weight:
    19st12lb
    Current Weight:
    15st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st11lb(24.1%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet SS
    I know my original goal of getting to a BMI of 25 is impossible but Im hoping i can lose another 3 stones in 47 days which is unrealistic but anywhere close, I will be happy with! Also, I feel like I dont look like I weight 17 stones so any where close would be goood.

Thanks! You seem to be doing good as well from what I read!

7. wannabefitatthirty

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Thank u :)yes i really am trying .... Just dished up kids dinner, which was a challenge lol

I just keep telling myself why i am doing this.

I am going away on oct 10th, and my sis in law is a size 12 and i hate wearing swimsuit near her, in fact in our holiday last year, i wore mens swim shorts (ordered myself an xl and my partner a similar pair in m) and a tshirt. I just wanna be slim and i know that i will be so much happier :)

8. Chunkeymonkey

Start Weight:
    19st12lb
    Current Weight:
    15st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st11lb(24.1%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet SS
    When I first joined I remember reading this thread:

http://www.minimins.com/cambridge-diet-forum/12475-50-reasons-lose-weight-those-low-moments.html

Where I identified with so many things that it made me even more determined!

9. IndiePixie

IndiePixie Member

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st9lb
    Diet:
    LLT
    My reasons for losing weight:
    (1) It really can't be healthy to be 205 pounds and as I've lost two close relatives to cancer in the past couple of years I really want to get into the 'normal' weight range for my height.
    (2) I have some really nice clothes that I can no longer get into and I hate clothes shopping for size 18s because I know I don't look how I want to in the outfits I'd prefer to be buying. Totally sick of shrouding my body and looking forward to enjoy dressing how I want again!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.