Reasons u hate being fat/or reasons to be slim

wannabefitatthirty

I have seen others write reasons for losing weight and thought i would write mine, not only to help me (which it will) but maybe help or motivate others
I want to lose weight because.....

I always get asked when im due, im not pregnant, just fat and it hurts, and i must look it cos i get it alot :-(

To make me proud of myself, and my oh and children

Im fed up of choosing clothes that are flattering /or covers my tummy well, rather than if i actually like it. Im in my twenties (just) and i wear clothes that dumpy middle aged women wear (i always see them in same tops etc as me) i love fashionable trendy clothes but cant wear them as im too fat :-( cant go in topshop :-(

I can workout easier and its less embarrassing

Im fed up of being the fat one, i was having a get together with friends recentely. And for a giggle we decided to make a human pyramidz

Sorry my daughter pressed send to early

As i was saying, we did human pyramid and whilst everyone was deciding who went wear it was assumed i would go at bottom, which is only fair as im biggest, but i thought, i hate that i cant even have a choice, i know its silly.
Also when on holiday with my slim partner, a life guard made me sit in front of a water ride as i am obviously bigger than him. It made me feel rubbish :-(

I hate having my pic tagged on facebook! It upsets me and they always get an awful angle :-(

To not look like the honey monster in pics of my oh and i, he is very slim and i just look huge next to him :-(

I dont want to feel left out at university and want to have the best experience possible, which means being thin! (ner)

Theres nothing worse than having slim people all around u and feeling the 'fat' one. Not good :-( hope u acheive what you want to :)

I know my original goal of getting to a BMI of 25 is impossible but Im hoping i can lose another 3 stones in 47 days which is unrealistic but anywhere close, I will be happy with! Also, I feel like I dont look like I weight 17 stones so any where close would be goood.

Thanks! You seem to be doing good as well from what I read!

Thank u :)yes i really am trying .... Just dished up kids dinner, which was a challenge lol

I just keep telling myself why i am doing this.

I am going away on oct 10th, and my sis in law is a size 12 and i hate wearing swimsuit near her, in fact in our holiday last year, i wore mens swim shorts (ordered myself an xl and my partner a similar pair in m) and a tshirt. I just wanna be slim and i know that i will be so much happier :)

Thank u :)yes i really am trying .... Just dished up kids dinner, which was a challenge lol

I just keep telling myself why i am doing this.

I am going away on oct 10th, and my sis in law is a size 12 and i hate wearing swimsuit near her, in fact in our holiday last year, i wore mens swim shorts (ordered myself an xl and my partner a similar pair in m) and a tshirt. I just wanna be slim and i know that i will be so much happier :)

When I first joined I remember reading this thread:

http://www.minimins.com/cambridge-diet-forum/12475-50-reasons-lose-weight-those-low-moments.html

Where I identified with so many things that it made me even more determined!

My reasons for losing weight:
(1) It really can't be healthy to be 205 pounds and as I've lost two close relatives to cancer in the past couple of years I really want to get into the 'normal' weight range for my height.
(2) I have some really nice clothes that I can no longer get into and I hate clothes shopping for size 18s because I know I don't look how I want to in the outfits I'd prefer to be buying. Totally sick of shrouding my body and looking forward to enjoy dressing how I want again!

Back