Reassurance needed please - feeling a bit scared!!!

Surfhunny

Laugh in the face of food
Hiya, this is my 15th week on CD SS. In week 13 I went away and ate and drank pretty much as normal then as soon as I came back I started SS+.

Tonight I've just washed my hair and handfulls came out:eek:. I've heard that this can happen on VLCD's, but I'm scared by the sheer amount that came out, if that happens everyday I'll be bald by the end of the week:cry:. I'm just after some reassurance that I'm not going to turn into Kojack and my new GHD's won't be made redundant. I'm actually a bit scared to take the towel off my head incase I have huge baldy bits. Help, need reassurance:(.

awwwwww sweety stop panicking please
yes it does happen to a lot of people its probs cuz u came out of keto no u wont go bald promise promise promise ! i was the queen of hair loss here as soon ias u notictice it fallin u will notice u have bits growing back its a small price to pay as yr losing weight ! dont worry about it at all ok xxxxxx

I too suffered hairloss - although not in clumps - just a gradual thinning.

The good news is that you won't become bald and once you are finished it does grow back.

Try not to worry too much :hug99:

Hi I had the same problem ,I lost lots of hair when I came off CD .I didnt go bald and it has grown back ,I feel the short time I had to live with the hair loss is worth it for the results I have achieved through CD .You are only losing what you would normaly lose over the 15 weeks you have ss ed your body stops (or slows down )hair growth and doesnt shed the
old hair .So dont worry to much it is only for a short time and it does come back .xx

Thanks so much, I do like to panic!!! I'm really close to my target weight so hopefully in the next few weeks I'll start moving up the plans. I guess I'm really lucky that I don't have much more to lose. And that I have lots of hair. It was just the initial panic of seeing it all in the shower. Thanks for calming me down. I really appreciate it.

Back