Reassurance

zoebear

My packs came late today,so I didn't have anything till 1.30 which I just don't do.. I've usually eaten by 7.30am at the latest.

I've now had my three packs, plus protein and more than 3l of water and feel dreadful.

It's not hunger as such, just feel faint, sick and wobbly.. Wich I've had before if I've gone too long without eating.

If this happens tomorrow at work, I couldn't stick to it as I know I pass out when i get like this.

Is it because I left it too long. As of tomorrow now I've go the packs, I'll be back to a breakfast, lunch dinner and snack routine.

Try splitting your packs in half when they are dry and have lots of small meals throughout the day this should help

Well I've just emptied the contents of my stomach. Haven't been sick like that for years. Am however feeling much better. Thanks for the tip of splitting the packs. I did that with exante stuff and it was good.

And in the first couple of days if you feel like this don't be afraid to have an extra mealpack if you need one. It'll just be your blood sugar levels dropping and becoming stable I think.

If the packs are making you sick it's usually down to the concentrated vitamins and minerals in the packs and until your stomach can tolerate them you will need to dilute them more do have a glass of water before your pack and a glass after your pack.

Mine have opposite effect when I start the diet if I don't dilute enough they run straight through me

Thanks both. Sure it's because I've had all three in fairly quick succession. Will spread them out and split. I did drink enough. But must remember to drink before and after.

Just to update. So much better today. Must have been having them so close together. Drank lots before during and after each pack. Feel great today. Long may it continue.

Yay I'm glad :)

Back