• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Reassure me please?

Happiest Girl :D
Ugh. Day 4 & my ketostix are pink but I'm still hungry & have a stonking headache. I thought all this went with ketosis? Do I just need to get deeper into it? I'm not going to cheat though I have felt cravings, I just want to know if I'll win the battle in a few more days or if I'm stuck like this for the full stretch? :sign0009:

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
I'm on day seven now. I've been in ketosis since day two. And have felt really crap until today. Woke up feeling better. fingers crossed it'll last and i won't get all headachey and sick in the evening.

That's good to know. If there's an end in sight I can keep going! Thanks xx
yeah keep at it. It is different for everyone but hopefully a few more days and u'll feel better. i was ready to give up yesterday. drinking the water and the shakes eberything was making me throw up and nauseaous. x

flab fighter

The fat is melting away!
ignore the stick if you are 100% you are in ketosis I have been on it for 25 days now and stick always pink.

Slowly but surely x
keep going, you will still be losing weight even if not in ketosis and you are 100%. xx

Hunger went away last night! Feel great now, apart from headaches first thing in the morning. Yay! :D:D