Received my Packs... Impressed

Tia

Well I must say I'm really impressed with the look of the food packs and bars (compared to the packs I just came off), I just hope they taste as good.

Tomato & Basil soup seems to be unpopular with a few of you so I though I'd make that my first try. I'm not a fan of tomato soup anyway, so I wasn't mad on it, but it was really creamy and I feel quite satisfied hunger wise.

Looking forward to trying the bars, they look so yummy (again compared to my previous diet)

So pleased that I heard about Exante, it's so affordable and hopefully effective.

Well I must say I'm really impressed with the look of the food packs and bars (compared to the packs I just came off), I just hope they taste as good.

Tomato & Basil soup seems to be unpopular with a few of you so I though I'd make that my first try. I'm not a fan of tomato soup anyway, so I wasn't mad on it, but it was really creamy and I feel quite satisfied hunger wise.

Looking forward to trying the bars, they look so yummy (again compared to my previous diet)

So pleased that I heard about Exante, it's so affordable and hopefully effective.

I'm waiting on my first pack to arrive so you've given me hope that it will taste nice. It has to be more variety than my current strawberry or chocolate shake every day. Looking forward to trying them myself & learning what things to add to enhance them xo

mines just arrived too, cant wait to start

Good luck with your journey - keep us posted! :)

Oh good. I'm glad there are a few of us starting this together x

Im starting Monday, im very excited im in a great frame of mind this time and really think i can do it

I started yesterday and failed, but I did try the tom soup first, and I thought it was lovely! lol We are all so different :D

Good luck xx

I started yesterday and failed, but I did try the tom soup first, and I thought it was lovely! lol We are all so different :D

Good luck xx

Yes we are !! I remember one lady on Lighter Life lost all her weight on Chocolate shakes alone. I'm def a soup person.

Divster said:

Good luck xx

Why did you fail? What happened? X

Divster said:
I ate food! I will still be losing weight though. Not going to fast and going into ketosis any time soon!

Oh right :) you'll be fine, it's tough to start with but you are positive and that really helps! Good luck x

Back