1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Recipe books..

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Kitteh, 2 January 2009 Social URL.

1. Kitteh

Kitteh Resident geek

I was in paperchase today (borders).. and i saw these..
    Paperchase - recipe books

They're little recipe books in sections which you write in.. so anyone who likes to keep a note of all their red and green day recipes it looks fantastic.. i was drooling over it today in the shop.. they hav loads of different covers.. a lemon.. an asparagus one.. mushrooms.. tomatos.. loadsa stuff.. just thought i would share.. it has a plastic cover too so if it were to get splashed it wouldnt ruin it..!!

x x x
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. ronniejacobs

ronniejacobs Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    i love paperchase
  4. Kitteh

Kitteh Resident geek

ooh me too..!! theres some lovely stuff there.. x
  5. Laurie

Laurie MM addict

Slim and Save
    i have never heard of it before?x
  6. Kitteh

Kitteh Resident geek

I think they're quite little.. like not many stores about.. my local one is in borders.. but i dont think theres any more around me.. they sometimes have them in train stations, tiny little shops with cute cards and stationary in.. =)

x x
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.