Keeping on track as a target member!

Well done!!

Can't believe how long since I last updated!
I'm out of target by 5lbs, not too dreadful, and I've lost a bit for the last 3 weeks. Feel I've got a bit of SW love back, and am doing green days this week. Have tried mushy pea curry for the first time! Don't like mushy peas, so didn't think I'd like it, but I did!Today has been, figs, strawberries natural yogurt and red grapefruit. Homemade veg soup, melon and pineapple and dinner will be jp, beans and salad. Had 4 ryvita with lowlow cheese.

I'm still running my group. Am looking at new venues, and waiting to hear back in the week from a potential possibility. Am also doing a few groups on relief, and cutting down my nightshifts. Lots of complicated stuff happening with my mum, to deal with, but it's starting to get sorted out.

Can't believe how long since I last updated! I'm out of target by 5lbs, not too dreadful, and I've lost a bit for the last 3 weeks. Feel I've got a bit of SW love back, and am doing green days this week. Have tried mushy pea curry for the first time! Don't like mushy peas, so didn't think I'd like it, but I did!Today has been, figs, strawberries natural yogurt and red grapefruit. Homemade veg soup, melon and pineapple and dinner will be jp, beans and salad. Had 4 ryvita with lowlow cheese. I'm still running my group. Am looking at new venues, and waiting to hear back in the week from a potential possibility. Am also doing a few groups on relief, and cutting down my nightshifts. Lots of complicated stuff happening with my mum, to deal with, but it's starting to get sorted out.
Great to hear from you. Sounds like your groups are doing well xx

Good to hear from you. Sounds like you have got alot going on

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Back