Keeping on track as a target member!

Busy weekend! Got 500 leaflets out, and still have 400 left to do next weekend.
Ate out at Weatherspoons, which I don't enjoy as much as the Harvester, as less low syn food to choose from.

Today brekkie was galia melon, frozen strawberries and blueberries and mullerlight.
Pears and greengages for snacks.
Lunch is leftover butternut squash lasangne,
dinner is roast chicken.

Off into town in a while, as there is a local news tv camera crew on the seafront.
I'm wearing my SW tshirt in the hope I'll get spotted!

It's all caught up with me this week. Have been exhausted, so I've taken a few nights off to try and rest and catch up with sleep.
Will be back at work tonight. Today I will try and get last of my leaflets out, have about 400 left, so 2 or 3 hours should get that done.

Food today,
grapefruit and orange, strawberries and muller light.
Leek and asparagus soup.
Fish pie and cauli, broc and green beans.
Melon and pineapple for night duty.

Didn't have soup-got some ham and turkey in Morrison's while I was out leafleting. Also got a diet coke, 2 bananas and a punnet of grapes, which I ate in a park.
Got blisters on my heels, and 150 leaflets left. Might have a chance to deliver in week.
Work is stopping me from eating high syn stuff!
Have got rhubarb and muller light for brekkie when I get home. Soup for lunch and roast chicken dinner. Might need to work tommorrow night, as I've brought my dress and shoes for the SW ball in November! Just got to save up for the hotel and try and book . Will try and find something not too expensive!

Breakfast was bacon and eggs, mushrooms tomatoes and beans!
I was so hungry when I got in from work!
So I woke up about 3.30 and the old man had nearly finished cooking dinner! So I didn't get any lunch!

So breakfast and lunch today will be what I should have had yesterday!
Dinner tonight will be fish, and then back on the nights.
Had a message from my dad, and he wants to visit on Saturday. Need to get a third night in, so I hope he doesn't mind if I nip off to bed in the afternoon!
Better wake the kids up for school! Lots of housework and catching up to do.

Dad is coming down next week now, so I can work with out feeling guilty. Have night later, and dinner was kedgeree. Have made some chicken and sweetcorn soup, but forgot to put spud in! Still tasted lovely though.
Popped to sainsbury's earlier, and got some more rhubarb for breakfast in the morning, and more fruit for the next 2 night shifts.
Syns today counting 3 for 100 ml of skimmed milk, and had 3 mini babybel lights for a choice.

Feeling hungry!
Have eaten a big tub of melon and pineapple, and punnet of grapes!
That usually fills me up.
Drinking tea, and hope that will do the trick.
Nothing in the hospital kitchen, except for sandwiches and cereals, bread and biscuits.

Had my stewed rhubarb!
Also had some scrambled egg, which I was going to have with smoked salmon; but my daughter had scoffed most of it. So I ended up with just a tiny bit:mad:
Had a couple of hours sleep, then the phone rang about 6 times, and the builders next door started banging.
Lunch was chicken and sweetcorn soup, had melon and pineapple and dinner was leftover kedgeree. I didn't feel up to cooking, and that was all the sleep I had all day. Luckily, I've got a fairly quiet night tonight. I brought some more food with me tonight!
Last night was torture! I managed to find a banana, which I had with my yogurt, and had 1 yummy custard cream! The rest of the night, I drank lots of tea. Hope I can get some sleep in the morning. Got the raffle to buy, and I'm trying to think of a quiz or something to test the groups food optimising knowledge! Hehe!

Lost 1/2 lb on Thursday. So back on the food diary.
Today so far, breakfast has been strawberries, 1/2 galia melon, and a muller light.
Lunch has been a ham and turkey salad with boiled egg and pickled onion.
Got sea bass for dinner tonight, with mash, broccoli and green beans.
A choice - 350 ml skimmed milk
B choice - peanut heaven hifi
Syns 3 Jaffa cakes 7 1/2 syns (2 1/2 each) 1/2 syn for greek cocoanut ml total 8.
Snacks have been fruit and ff yogurts, and some leftover chicken and mango pasta. I forgot to put some curry powder in to make it coronation chicken, but it was still lovely!
I've tried the new Beanies coffee, and it's lovely. The Irish cream is just like a Bailey's coffee, and I really, really like the tinder flavour, which I've just had with my Jaffa cakes!
Haven't got a night shift booked, but am on call, just in case something becomes available.
Daughter has been having problems in school, and I managed to catch the senco on Thursday, while I was setting up for my group - so have got a meeting with her tba next week.
The group was a bit reluctant to take part in a quiz, but when they did - it was a lot of fun. As expected, they were cheating! One member was running around the room trying to find any of my visuals had the answers - but |I'd already guessed they would do that, and made sure the boards I'd put out didn't give the game away! The questions were so easy it was hilarious, but it did get them thinking and checking their books.

Having a lazy day today! Haven't worked, so a bit of blitzing the housework and some ironing, and then will sleep and rest. Weather is awful and the old man won't put the heating on until November!
Muller light with orange and grapefruit.
Jacket potato, baked beans and salad for lunch,
Roast pork dinner later.
350mls s milk a choice.
Peanut heaven hifi b choice
fruit and yogurt for snacks. Trying a syn free day!

Yay! I did it! No syns whatsoever!
Forgot to have lunch. I was watching last year's awards and woman of the year final. My consultant and fellow member were in the top 10, and I was a blubbery mess!
Even worse, I watched it 3 times!

Had 1/2 grapefruit, strawberries and a muller light for breakfast.
Will make leek and asparagus soup for lunch, and got some more sea bass, so will have that with some Ainsley Harriot's Lime chilli flavoured quinoa with basmati rice and veg. Last time, I put a tbs of tomato puree in baking dish,
made up the rice and spices with water and added to the dish, then mixed together and baked in oven until water had gone. It was lovely.
350 ml skimmed milk(a choice) peanut heaven hifi (b choice)
fruit and yogurt for snacks. Trying for another syn free day.
I need a significant loss this week and next to get back in target and have some room to play with.
Should get a night shift tonight and tomorrow.

Slight change of plan-no quinoa so got mushroom bulgar wheat ainsley's! 1 1/2 syns. Had to buy some lamb on special offer-which needs to be used today. Will have seabass tomorrow.

Torture!!
Boxes of celebrations, roses and bloody quality street all on the nurses desk!
Bang goes my syn free day! 6 syns, had 3 and left the rest for the other nurse while I munch grapes, when I would much rather tuck into some naughtness!

The bulgar wheat was ok, better when I left it in the oven for a bit longer and it went crunchy on top. Didn't have much though, was quite filling, and not keen on the mushroomy smell. Had loads of brussel sprouts, cauli and sugar snap peas.

Brekkie yesterday was just scrambled egg. Was hungry, but very tired, so scarpered up to bed as soon as I'd eaten. Soup for lunch and dinner was a lovely roast chicken dinner cooked by the old man-so it would have been rude not to!
So today, is rhubarb and yogurt, lunch is soup and dinner is sea bass and SW chips and veg. Had enough of salad stuff now, I think. It's time for stews and soups, and jacket potatoes and chilli's and lovely warm filling comfort food. Nom nom!

Another 1/2 lb off, and back to top of target.
Food today, grapefruit and orange, muller light.
Lunch, poached eggs on toast, bacon mushrooms beans tomato. Dinner, Morrocan veg tagine from new book, smells lovely and I'm taking in for a taster evening at group tonight. It's got pepper in, which I'm not keen on, so as a standby, there's a jacket pot with m&s lean steak, just in case I can't eat the tagine!

The morrocan veg tagine was deliscous, all gone the group loved it. They left me a very small portion and I picked out the peppers, I could swap for mushrooms or courgettes next time. It smelt like heaven, and I kept in in a slow cooker so it stayed hot, Yummmy.
Off to Aldi for my shopping in the morning, need to save pennies. Have used the online menu planner I get as a c to print off a week of red days.
My Christmas wish is to get into a blue dress that I bought without trying on, It's the size I normally buy- 8- but the zip won't do up and I couldn't take it back as I'd lost the receipt. It's sat in the cupboard for 2 years. So that's my plan!

Breakfast was fresh figs, Total 0% fat free greek yogurt, a teaspoon of honey mixed in (1 syn) + banana
lunch was ryvita, (b choice)low fat cream cheese triangles(a choice) , ham and chicken, tomatoes, cucumber, lettuce, radishes, celery and red onion
Dinner was grilled salmon with courgettes and sugar snap peas.
I added a tablespoon of tomato puree to the frying pan, added some water and mixed to a paste, ten added some chilli flakes and crushed garlic, and flaked the salmon into the sauce and let cook for a few minutes.
1 2 finger kitkat 5 syns, 2 benefit bars(b choice) milk for tea (a choice) 6 syns altogether
snacks grapes, and seafood sticks.

Today's food is muesli with fat free yogurt and raspberries, strawberries and chopped banana.
Lunch is a bacon and egg sandwich on wholemeal bread with tomatoes, fat free yogurt with frozen mango
Dinner is baked cod with roasted butternut squash and herby roasted veg.

Dad is down today, will try and get a nightshift booked for today or tomorrow or both.
Might park car outside my venue with banner on and walk into town. Depends if the kids come, they will probably moan at the walk!

Caught the bus home with dad, and have left banner on car all day. Will go back for it after dinner when dad heads home. A frame is out by newsagents. Had a kitkat with a beanies tinder coffee, and not having any more syns today.

Quite liking these red days.
Muesli, strawberries and banana for breakfast.
Ryvita with dairylea light and salad. Figs, fatfree yogurt and tsp honey 1 syn
turkey and veg for dinner.
2 benefit bars 6 syns
Nightshift booked for later.
Melon and pineapple, grapes and yogurt will be munched on.
Breakfast tomorrow will be toast and banana and honey. Thinking of making the veg tagine as a soup and having a green day. Can put in slow cooker before i go to bed. Also going to try sweet potato curry as I think I need to make some new things to keep it interesting. Need to catch up on sleep before I go to work.

Slept so well, I didn't get up in time to cook my dinner!
Had some cheese, fruit, cracker breads, and pickled onions or I won't survive the night!
Few extra syns!

Brekkie, muesli, raspberries and fat free natural yogurt.
Lunch ham salad (last one now!)
turkey and veg.
Got bed head on, in need of lots of sleep.

Back