Recipe builder on esource

ununpentium

Sherlock Holmes
I had no idea this was on there! I was on my tracker adding in food and saw the recipe builder so I clicked on it and saw that you can add in different ingredients, so I entered in the ingredients I just used to make muffins and it calculated there are 6pp in each muffin.

That is so handy! That means from now on when I make my own cakes and scones etc I can accurately work out how many pp there are.

Just thought I'd share in case anyone else didn't realise.

hi!! I am having some trouble using the recipe builder....
For example, I just tried to build the recipe of a meal with all of the ingredients at o points, except the 2 tbs of olive oil i used for the whole thing (7pp).
I got 14 pp for the recipe so 5 per serving. It does say that it counts all the ingredients with the nutritional value but isnt it a big difference? of course, i can make a whole meal out of it with just 5pp which is ok, but what would happen if the ingredients of a recipe are all pointed? will it sky rocket? please comment...
Also, if only online users or esource members use this option, what do the rest do? that would be 0 points for the ingredients and counting only the oil. Maybe I should pretend I didnt see it!! haha!

Back