1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

recipe please? comfort food cookbook

Discussion in 'Slimming World Recipes' started by Cookie_monster, 2 November 2010 Social URL.

1. Cookie_monster

Cookie_monster Mum to two!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World.
    Hi, I really want the speedy bangers and beans tonight but I can't find my comfort foods book. Can someone post the recipe for me please? XX
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. kayla6002

kayla6002 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    slimming world
    hi here you go:
    ready in about 20 minutes

16 plain quorn sausages
    8oz/227g bacon, all visible fat removed and diced
    1/2 a red chilli
    1/2 tsp paprika
    18fl oz/511ml passata
    a splash of worcestershire and soy sauce
    a small handful of fresh thyme, finally chopped
    400g can baked beans
    11oz/312g canned cannellini beans
    11oz/312g canned borlotti beans

1. spray a pan with frylight and cook the sausages until golden. add the bacon, chilli and paprika and cook for 2 minutes.
    2. then add the passata, worcestershire sauce, soy sauce and thyme, stirring to make sure the sausages are covered.
    3. finally add the beans, stir thoroughly and cook for a few minutes until they have warmed through. serve with your choice of superfree vegetables.

extra easy: syn free

hope that helps! :)
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.