Recipe websites

Donzy84

Back to basics
Hi fellow CC'ers,

When I was on Slimming World i always used bbcgoodfood website/SW mag for recipes, but now i'm CC'ing and still not sure of rough calories from just looking at recipes, so wondered if any of use any websites/magazines that have the calories listed, as i've found since starting to CC i'm eating really simple meals with as few ingredients as poss or packet/processed stuff with the cals listed.

Thanks
x

have a look on rosemaryconely.tv some good recipes on there and they have the cals for them as well

I use Spark People's recipe section as they list the cals etc and most of them are made by people on diets so they are usually low fat/cals etc
Healthy Recipes and Recipe Calculator From SparkRecipes.com

the only downside is a large majority of them have the american weight system of cups etc but it's still a useful site for a browse and there are UK members posting as well.

Bbcgoodfood have cals and I know of quite a few blogs bill come bk whennim more wake to do it

I selected calorie range but when i calculated on mfp they were coming out higher... so not sure how accurate...
Think a lot will get easier once i know rough calories, as my head is programmed for SW still.

I always but rosemary conley magazine, its really good actually. I've also just started buying womens fitness magazine, only has a few recipes in there but really good for all round health!

Back