Recipes/books for one!

Discussion in 'Slimming World Recipes' started by Maximus, 18 October 2010 Social URL.

1. Maximus

Maximus Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    10st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    6st11lb(38.78%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World - The one that works!
    Are there any suitable for one person? - there is only me doing this and most recipes are for 4!

Sure I can quarter the ingredients etc. but sometimes the balance is out. Or I could freeze, but again not everything is suitable for freezing.

Anyone else have this problem?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. *honey

*honey Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st8lb
    Current Weight:
    10st8.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13.5lb(8.33%)
    Diet:
    Slim fast
    Practice i think is the key. I am often halving or quartering some recipes. You start to learn what works and what doesnt.

I know there are cook books for one, but not SW cook books, youd need to adapt them.

I just did a google search for cooking for one and a lot came up, again not all will be SW friendly, but most could be adapted.

You may just find that there are the odd recipes that wont freeze or be scaled down, and cant be done.

4. Maximus

Maximus Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    10st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    6st11lb(38.78%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World - The one that works!
    Thanks *Honey. I just hate waste - I'm sure we're all the same in that regard.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.