hi any sugesstions on where i could look for low fat recipies?? books or online
thanks

Hiya hun i found this on a diet website

A sausage colmans mix made up
4 quorn sausages
50g mushrooms
1 onion
200g baked beans

Chuck it all in a casserole dish and cover, cook for 1hour on 180oC!!

Serves 2, 264 cals each, 5.4g fat each serving

Hows your weight loss going? If you join up on a calorie counting website they usually have a forum for recipes. essentialweightloss.co.uk is a good one. There is a 5 day free trial that you can keep renewing.

love katie

thanks that sounds yummy, im trying really hard but slipped up with a mCd's today :( didnt take my tablet though so no iccky side effects, its nearly monday and weight in eeekk!!!! so will have more to report then:)

glad you didn't have any side effects. Hope weigh in goes well

Charlie xx

well i wen a few weeks ago and had a plain mcchicken sandwich and a diet coke which is only 14g of fat. obviously its over the 5g/100g rule but you have to live a little of you would go insane!!

hope you have a good day

love katie xxx

well i wen a few weeks ago and had a plain mcchicken sandwich and a diet coke which is only 14g of fat. obviously its over the 5g/100g rule but you have to live a little of you would go insane!!

hope you have a good day

love katie xxx

oh dont tell me things like that :( i have no will power anyway:cry:

lol soooowwy!!

thats ok lol i must learn to be stronger hehe, on the plus side i have lost 6 lb this week so far and WI isnt till tomorow, couldnt resist any longer :)

wow well done!! Wat a great loss!!

Im the same! Every morning im hopping on them!!!

Naughty naughty!!!:whoopass:

Hope youve had a good weekend!!

love katie

yea its been ok, we are decorating the house at the mo so lots to do there, took my girls swimming lessons and cheerleading class this am and then to a family swim then to lunch at nandos so not bad fittied in some extra brownie points by taking the inlaws swimming with us :) and may have sorted out a babysitter for next weekend in the bargain so a good result :0

how about you??

ooooh nice!! I like the baby sitting part!! lol

Yeah had a good weekend! We went to a birthday party with our girls (1 and 3) at this kids adventure thingy so was running round there all day lol!

Ive been loosing 1 - 2lbs per week lately and even putting on :mad: and its been doing my head in! So ive decided to go alcohol free this weekend to see if i can loose a bit more. I stick to vodka and diet mixer but you get a bit pekish when you've had a drink and one thing leads to another and will power is out of the window and mr chinese delivery man is at the door! lol. And so far so good!! The scales are showing a loss :cross:
So yeah quite a good weekend for me!! Shame Monday comes after Sunday tho!! grrrr work in morning!!

Love katie

xxx

Back