recommend a excercise dvd????

rach3

Anyone got any recomendations for any excercise dvd's?? i want to get one to do at home but there are sooo many of them i don't know what one to get! x

What kind of music do you like? Or are there any celebs you love/hate?

Davina is good but hard.

Claire from Steps has one that lots of people like...

Do you have Sky/Cable, if so, there's a half hour exercise programme on the sports channels every morning, Oz Aerobics, its really good, I record it and do it the day after so I can forward through the ad breaks. They do something different every day, some days its yoga or pilates, then its combat, then high impact aerobics, then dancey stuff etc etc - its on a few times a day, 6am I think then 7am and lunchtime.

HTH Jo x

Do you have Sky/Cable, if so, there's a half hour exercise programme on the sports channels every morning, Oz Aerobics,

I never knew that! Just found it and set it to sky+

Thanks, doll
x

Amazon has little snippets of each dvd so you can see what kind of speed they exercise at :)

I really wanted Mel B's one then when i saw the snippet i just knew it was going to annoy the hell out of me! LOL

I really like Davina's: My Three 30 Minute Workouts. What this includes is interval training so they make you work hard to burn fat. It sounds really hard but I swear to you i was sooooo unfit but after 2 weeks i can already follow this dvd easier :)

I also go swimming once a week - its different and gives me a break from the DVD!

I bought Jayne Torvill and Letitia Dean's fitness dvd's ~ both are very good. I've also got Coleen Nolan and Rosemary Conley's but even though I'm unfit I found it quite easy. A lot of people like Claire from Steps and Davina (though I found her's too tough for me!) x

I can definitely recommended Davina Superbody Workout and High Energy Five, Five Step Fat Attack (Claire from Steps) and its an oldie but Kate's Cardio Combat (my current favourite) - I am waiting for Pump it Up to arrive but thats had good reviews.

i love Davina's work out. there is a bit on one of them that makes me laugh so much that i have to stop working out. It is a comment from Mark when he is doing the weight exercises for arms, when he comments that you have to lift the weights up to breast high, but if you are doing this topless you wont have to lift it as high. it is so funny.

Back