Recommend a Lighter Life consellor?

Discussion in 'Very Low Calorie Diets' started by sugar4, 13 September 2006 Social URL.

1. sugar4

sugar4 New Member

Can spmebody recommend a good Lighter Life coun. in the Cheshire/Lancashire area......many thanks.

(A.K.A sugar4):)
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. 10stonesize10

10stonesize10 Member

have you looked at the web site ?
    I live in London.mine is great.
    I have lost just over 5 stone since may 15 th
    find one........
    good luck
    dont diet I have been on.
  4. i'lldoit

i'lldoit Banned

Hi 10stone10,
    WELL DONE thats amazing 5 stone in 4 months!!!!!......Im starting LL just went to my doctors and he said he'd have to keep my consent form until Friday then I could pick It up?
    How much did you lose in the 100 days foundation?

5. 10stonesize10

10stonesize10 Member

4 1/2 I think , this last stone has been slow for me. any help ask....
    XXXXXXX 10 :)
  6. Flopster

Flopster Got a life thank you!

Lighter Life
    There is Carole in Chorley, she is very good. I don't have her phone number with me but it is on their website.
  7. sugar4

sugar4 New Member

thanks for replying.........!!:)
  8. Forever Slim

Forever Slim Cambridge Diet Counsellor

Hi Sugar4,

Theres Carol in Chorley her number is: 0870 999 2607.
    Thers also Margarret in Blackpool her number is: 0870 999 2606.
  9. chicken on a mission

chicken on a mission Restarting to lose 4stone

LighterLife then CD
    I would recommend contacting the ones nearest to you and choosing the one YOU like best :)

I like my LLC because she reminds me a bit of a strict teacher I of mine from junior school. This works very well for me but we all respond differently to the same people. Choosing the right LLC is a very personal thing so do your best to interview them all :D

CAROLYNE42XX Failure is not an Option

Hi Sugar:eek:

I can recommend Carole Gamble, the LL Counsellor in Chorley.

There is also a Counsellor in Stockport, I used to have her name but can't find it.

I applied to both, but decided on Chorley in the end because it was easier to get to off the Motorway.
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.