Recommend a tea?

Violetwind

Determined
On reading your posts quite a few of you seem to drink a lot of different types of teas.

I take black tea normally and would like to try one that would maybe help with the crave for something sweet with the tea, especially after a meal.

What do you guys recommend?

I drink about four or five cups of Green tea every day, which I believe has a lot of health benefits.

I must admit it's a bit of an acquired taste, when I first tried it I wasn't a fan, and even now if I leave the teabag in too long, the dregs at the bottom of the cup can make me wince, but the rest of it is really refreshing, and if the things I read about the tea are to be believed, then it is well worth it! :D

I have also started drinking green tea, it is a bit strong at first but I actually quite like it now, I find the pomegranate flavoured green tea quite sweet :)

I drink green tea also but have found that i prefer the flavoured varieties my favoyurite at the moment is tetley green tea with honey.

I really like peppermint tea it's so refreshing, Aldi do a great one. I also like Twinings Camomile and Spearmint and their flavoured green teas.

Just had another thought, if you are after something slightly sweeter you could try red bush teas.

You can get a few different flavours (including Earl Grey), taste nice black and to me they seem slightly sweeter than normal or green teas.

I really like Lipton's Morroco tea - which is mint and spices. It has a lovely warm taste and is quite minty without being overpowering.

Green tea, white tea(which i buy from health shops) and peppermint tea :)

I tend to be a black tetley girl but really love mint tea and the spearmint and camomile is gorg - sweet but refreshing. Avoid the mint and nettle though - really rank! Camomile is nice too.

Thanks for all your recommendations. Used to drink green tea but I found it to leave you really thirsty? Could just be me. Gonna go for the peppermint for now and maybe go back to the green later.

Personally i love Jasmine, peppermint and green tea but they are all quite plain not particularly sweet tasting but if i do want a sweet one i tend to favor Twinings chamomile & vanilla or Whittards various loose fruit teas. Cherry or Acai and Goji berry are scrummy :)

Oh, i have redbush with vanilla too - it just smells absolutely divine!! I drink it black too. Lovely!!

I love peppermint tea and recently discovered 'teapigs' - they are a bit pricey but well worth it I think. I found their peppermint tea is fresher, stronger and has a much nicer taste than any other I've had. You can get trial packets on their website, but would still have to pay P&P. Not tried any of their other flavours as I only drink peppermint but would defo say they are worth paying the extra if you like a nice cuppa!

teapigs | fine green white black and organic herbal teas

There is a really tasty sleepy tea which has orange, camomile and uses unbleached teabags which gives extra health benefits. This tea is lovely before bed :) xx

Just got the name, it's by Clipper, Natural, Fair and Delicious range.

Back