recommend slimming world recipe books

doing the extra easy plan, went to class last night and was tempted to buy a few but thought I would ask here first.

What are the ones to go for, not a great cook so simple as possible please

I Love the Taste of Asia one though it can be a bit of a faff (lots of ingredients).

The magazines are a good source of recipes but best idea is to log on to slimming world site and get the recipes off there or check the recipe section out here on minimins

I really like the extra easy all-in-one book - lots of one pot recipes so if you aren't the sort of person who's happy with all hobs blazing you can get a good, fast dinner with little effort :)

The taste of Asia is my favourite. The recipes are divine and after tasting many of the recipes my husband has said he prefers them over getting a takeaway.

I second the all in one book. Find it great for family meals.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

The main ones I use are the taste of Asia, fakeaway, the little book of soups and the green recipes as I follow the green plan

The new one, extra easy express! I bought it last week and tried three recipes already, all can be made in 30 mins or less so dead easy!! It's a big book so loads in there. I also have Fakeaways and the Little Book of Lunches, I use them both regularly. SW recipes are way better than I expected them to be and the portions are huge!!
A lot of recipes in the website and in the magazine if you wanted to try before you buy!!

I bought the all in one and fakeaway books the other day, just arrived and think I made the right choices, making me hungry just flipping through them!

I love the pizza from the fakeaways book- but did it to serve 2 instead of 4!! !I did try a few from the little book of soups- which is handy now coming into the colder weather.
I bought the curry book last week but have yet to try anything from it, might give the chicken korma a go tonight.
And after reading this thread, think I'll get the taste of asia book next!

I love the fakeaways one - the saag aloo and the chicken tikka masala are both GORGEOUS.

I want to get the extra easy express one next!

Which book is better the extra easy meals in minutes or the extra easy express? They kind of sound the same, but I only want to buy one of them!!

Back