Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

recommendations for a smoothie maker please!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Mrs Pink, 22 January 2008 Social URL.

1. Mrs Pink

Mrs Pink Banned

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hi all
    I'd like to buy one of these so I can mix up lots of ice cubes with the shakes! The mixer thing I have at the moment would break I think if I put ice in it .... so all suggestions welcome! Thanks in advance

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Time4ME

Time4ME MUST get a grip

Diet:
    Cambridge
    I paid £10 for mine from Argos - its plastic so does hot and cold! Had whizz'es em up really frothy xxxxxxxxxx

4. Mrs Pink

Mrs Pink Banned

Diet:
    Cambridge
    £10! Fab - can it cope with crushing up ice cubes?

5. Time4ME

Time4ME MUST get a grip

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Yes - its been fine & I like lots of ice in mine.
    I use ice in it for the kids so it gets plenty of use in their milkshakes ;)

6. Allan G

Allan G Gold Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    :D Shop around a bit in the sales, i got a Kenwood smoothie maker, the one with the Glass jug, the plastic ones crack after a while and scratch real easy, and it was half price at £32:D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.